PDA

View Full Version : No - No - No - No - No! Let's Calm Down

GogoGirl
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:08 AM
All,

In a way I want to LOL at all this. I loved it when Serena walked up to the ump and said - "No - No - No - No - No." Classic! That piece will be played ova and ova.

I am very disgusted and disappointed w/the bad line calls - and the controversy is not ova - yet - I have already moved on. I mentioned before how much I appreciated Elena - and I loved her heart today - so I hope she dismantles Jennifer. Never thought I'd say it - but I said it.

Meanwhile 2005 is another year - and if Serena plays a few tourneys before the end of the year - then hopefully - she'll win some.

She gained points here - for she made the quarters and had no points to defend. Many folks missed the sisters at the Open last year - did they not? Well then - Serena showed them what she was made of. Surely - we will never know how things would have turned out if not for the bad calls.

That ump is out - and so be it. We need to calm down some - although I know it makes it harder to root for Jen after how it was all said and done.

"WAY TO GO SERENA" "YOU DONE GOOD - AND ALSO HAVE A HEART OF A LION" "COME ON ELENA"

Jarrett
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:14 AM
That whole thing will become a classic. But I am not sure why they would compare it to Monica or the Justine match. I think those were bigger losses then this was a win.

Ump - "AD Capriati"
Serena - "WILLIAMS!"

I am glad I recorded it. :)

GogoGirl
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:16 AM
All,

Jarrett - Serena said "It's my advantage." LOL! She was not pulling any punches when she said it either was she?

Too much!