PDA

View Full Version : The World Of Colorgenics - This Is Really Cool

AjdeNate!
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:47 PM
It only takes a minute of your time and it's wicked cool! Go here:
http://www.colorgenics.com/intro.html

There will be 8 different color squares. Pick the one that appeals to you most, then your second choice, then 3rd, etc until all 8 are gone. Then it will generate a response.

Mine was so dead on it was scary.

brickhousesupporter
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:49 PM
I did this before and it was spot on for me.

AjdeNate!
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Mine:

You have a high opinion of yourself......It is perhaps because of this self-centredness, that you become exasperated when you feel that your needs are misinterpreted by those around you. When this happens.. and it does quite often...you feel that there is no-one that can understand the way you feel. It is because of this opinion that you hold of yourself that you respond negatively to criticism and can respond aggressively.

Your frustration at every level is causing you stress and undue anxiety. You would like to escape from it all, leaving behind all the restrictions and responsibilities you feel are hindering your progress, but the question arises “are you brave enough to take the risk”. This takes inner strength, which you may not be ready to embrace at this particular time, but “nothing ventured, nothing gained” is a motto you should consider as a future mantra

You are fed up with other people trying to influence you, and you also feel that it is necessary to protect yourself from the threat that your independence and freedom may be restricted. You would just like to be left alone...