Sep 8th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Shes on it but she says it making her feel better

GET BETTER ELENA :kiss:

tennisfan22
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:02 AM
OMG get well soon :kiss:

selesfan
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:04 AM
Get better Elena, you have some ass to kick;)

esquímaux
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Congratulations on your finals berth Capriati

DEETHELICK
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:27 AM
I have faith in Elena. She is a fighter. I hope its a good match as both are my faves. May the winner take the title :)

In my heart, I feel only Elena can stop Lindsay at this tournament.

AjdeNate!
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:40 AM
:eek: Hopefully they can get her in shape for the SF so she can compete well.

bmxbandit
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Oh, God. In midst of all this, I totally forgot she's injured :(. Get well soon Elena, good luck in the semis.

10nisfanofruz
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:50 AM
I hope that she will be fit enough to beat Jennifer in semi.
Anyway she shouldn't play in doubles so she can get some rest and be ready to compete in single. :wavey: :hearts: :kiss:

Daniel
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Get well Elena :hug:

VeraNuVirgosFan
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:02 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040907/capt.xnyf13009071951.us_open_xnyf130.jpg

Get well the soonest, Eлeнa!!

Люблю Тeбя!!

Lemonskin.
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:03 AM
In my heart, I feel only Elena can stop Lindsay at this tournament.

Funny... I had the same feeling too. Somehow I think Dementieva poses more of a threat to Lindsay than JCap.

BTW... Career H2H's

Dementieva vs Capriati: Capriati leads 3-0

Dementieva vs Davenport: Davenport leads 9-4

DEETHELICK
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Elena said at RG, she had hoped to play Jen in the final as she was motiavted to defeat her. As this is a SF against Jen (where Jen is the crowd favourite = pressure) Elena can do well. She handled Amelie at RG (French) and she could handle Jen here. She needs to play her aggressive game and mix up the serve a little.

Against Lindsay, even when she lost straight setters, she really worked Lindsay tough. Even with injury, she nearly forced a deciding set between Lindsay and her at LA. Her game, especially the ability to hit winners from crazy positions on court seems to trouble Lindsay.

Jen becomes too passive at times, if she were back in 2001, I would say Jen wins the whole USO. But in big moments and against big players, Jen still plays consistent, not aggressive and someone like Lindsay will love that.

Good luck to both girls, but more importantly, I hope Elena can recover well and be ready to fight her way through. :)

Helas
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Elena needs to base herself in a warmer country than Russia.

It's the only way she will get used to the heat.

Chunchun
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Congratulations on your finals berth Capriati

bitch :mad:

!<blocparty>!
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Great things happened to the player who went on a drip in last years womens event :bounce: