PDA

View Full Version : So...How Much More Convincing Do People Need...

CJ07
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:48 AM
That there is CLEARLY something going on here re: the sisters?

First The bump, then Indian Wells, then "the hand", then the imaginary point, and now this.

I'm not going to even say what I'm thinking, but even the most anti-Williams hater has to see that this is a pattern that ALWAYS happens to them

:mad:

oh, and Jen I hope you get your ass kicked on Friday :kiss:

fammmmedspin
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:06 AM
The line calling was just as bad this afternoon for Dementieva who is the stereotypical blue-eyed blonde white girl. She had a shot 4 inches out called in. Wimbledon uses qualified umpires to call lines with sight tests you wonder where the USO finds people.

Serena's demise has more to do with her astronomical UE count - look at the stats.

GoDominique
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:08 AM
The line calling was just as bad this afternoon for Dementieva who is the stereotypical blue-eyed blonde white girl. She had a shot 4 inches out called in. Wimbledon uses qualified umpires to call lines with sight tests you wonder where the USO finds people.

Serena's demise has more to do with her astronomical UE count - look at the stats.
Only remember the point at 5-6 in the 3rd where Amelie's shot was way long but called in. :o

Justeenium
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:10 AM
off topic, what was the "imaginary point." I know the other four things you mentioned but not this one.

CJ07
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:14 AM
Sprem WB

Stefwhit
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:30 AM
There are racial factors that persist in tennis whether or not people chose to acknowledge them- but what happened tonight is not an example of one. It was a combination of bad linesmen and a weak - BLIND ASS- Chair Umpire. I believe that things are ultimately meant to be- so for whatever reason it was meant for JCap to have that TAINTED win. That Chair umpire needs to be dropped kicked in the head...

*JR*
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Write TD Jim Curley: curley@usta.com