PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN 2004 Jennifer Capriati

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Jennifer Capriati is for sure the greatest tennis player, athlete, person I ever seen. I now know from experience and I have many many pictures to prove once I get them all ready to post I will have a lot.

Day 1 Friday:

We started off at about 10 and we went right to the practice courts where we saw Venus and Justine practicing. That was pretty cool but of course me and my friend were waiting for all time favorite Jennifer Capriati. We saw her finally about 11:30 and we were so excited we ran down to where she was and watched through the fence my friend yelled and she looked and laughed I was jealous but I will get something too later. She stayed for about 45 minutes and then went back into get ready for her match. We watched her and it was so fun.

Day 2 Saturday:

This is the day we knew Jen would just be practicing. We waited so we could see when she came in and it was about 11 when we first saw her with her dad and her hot brother. We were so excited we could not wait. It took another hour before we saw her father come out and he walked passed us. I had a big pic of Jen from a few years ago for her to sign and when he walked pass he said she's coming she's coming and then we got his autograph. He was really nice to us. Then about 5 minutes later we saw Jen coming. She walked right out passed us and when we asked her to sign for us she said I can't now I have to go to practice sorry guys. That was ok because she was late. So she walked out to go to court 5 to practice I was walking right behind her and followed her to make sure I got a good seat to watch her practice. We were standing right by the court and I had my picture ready the whole time for 2 hours straight. When the practice was over she started to sign on her side. Once she was done she came over to our side and everyone was yelling to her and she pointed at me and said I have to get hers first. I got so nervous and I didn't know what to do. I think I thanked her but I don't even remember. I told her good luck and she said thanks. That was so cool I could not believe it. Then she left and went back to the locker room!!!

Day 3 Sunday:

This is by far the best day. She had a match and instead of watching her warm up we went and got great seats in Armstrong and we were in the first row. We sat there for 4 1/2 hours and after all taht we found out it was moved to Ashe I was so mad I wanted to cry. Me and my friend took off out of there and ran to Ashe and got right in somehow and got great seats. First row of the second level. We cheered and yelled the whole time it was so fun. After the match we went down to where the players leave to wait for Jen to come out. We first saw her brother and talked to him. He is so hott and cute I love him. We asked him for his autograph and he gave it to us. I told him to tell Jen to kick Serena's butt and he was like you tell her that and I was like ok. We asked him some questions and he answered them all he was so nice to us. He said Jen would be out in 20 minutes and we waited. He came back out and he carried her bags for her what a good brother. She was on the phone and he went and told her about us and she came over. We were like great match Jen and she said thanks. Then I said kick Serena's butt and she laughed and said ok. She kept walking next to us and I just stopped talking and her brother was like don't you want an autograph and I was like o yeah I forgot. She laughed at that and came out to the outside and stood right next to me. I got her autograph again on my hat. She is so nice and cool. By then everyone noticed who it was and came running over. We asked if we could get a pic and she was like sure so we actually got a pic with Jen that I will post later on. She is so nice to everyone and stayed there until her car came around. She was talking to everyone and everyone was telling her to beat Serena and she just was laughing and saying ok. She left got into the front seat and drove away taht was the coolest thing ever.

Day 4 Monday:

This is the last day we got to see Jen before we left. We sat right behind the chair and could hear everything about her house in Florida and everything. She practiced for about an hour on court 5 I got tons of pics yet again I will post later. Then she was done and was going inside to train a little more and wasn't going to sign. When everyone really started to yell (I did not because I had already had her sign things) she came over anyway and signed for people she is so nice and gave her sweat band away and everything. I was stupid not to ask for it. She left and that was the last that I got to see of her.

Over all the is for sure the best trip of my life. I got to see my all time favorite tennis player, athlete, and famous person. She is so cool and so nice and I got to do things and see things that I never really expected to get to see from her. This is better then anything I expected.

bluna82
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:12 AM
thanks for your report. Im happy that u both had a great time! :wavey: