PDA

View Full Version : 2004 US Open experience!!!! *Jen is awesome*

bigshow21
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:49 PM
OMG this was the best experience of my life. I would not trade anything for the past 4 days i spent at the US Open.

Day 1 - Friday Sept. 3:

My friend (RedfilaJ-Cap#1) and I get to the US Open and go straight to the practice courts. We stood on the bleachers so we could see cuz of all the damn bushes around the court. The first person I saw was Venus Williams. Venus was practicing with her dad and she wasnt looking too good. She kept missing her shots and she couldnt even run. I dont know maybe she was really tired and plus it was hot. But people on the bleachers would shout "We Love you Venus" and she would turn and wave. So I thought that was nice of her. But afterwards she did not sign autographs! :mad:

The next court over had Kim Clijsters. :) I cant remember if Lleyton was there but i remember she was. She was just leaving by the time i got there. So I dont really have a story for her.

Then, guess who came?? YES the greatest player ever: JENNIFER CAPRIATI!!!!! :worship: I wasnt even sure if that was her at first. She is so cool!!! I quickly ran down the bleachers and ran to a part of the fence where you could see through the crack. I yelled "Yeah Jen" and she looked at me, smiled, and then laughed. I almost died there i was so happy! Just getting to see her in real life is so cool! Then she switched courts and went to the close one by where the people could stand and wait for autographs. So me and my friend were against the fence and Stefano started talking to these people next to us. It was awesome. Then Jen made a great shot in practice and RedfilaJ-Cap and I shouted nice shot and she smiled and laughed. She didnt sign autographs either. :mad:

Jen is not even fat!!!! She is so slim and in shape and she is the nicest coolest person ever. Of all the players she was the nicest!

We watched her match and it was fun to get to be there live and in action. It was great!

Later in the day Justine Henin-Hardenne was praticing and i didnt like her at first, but after practice she came over and signed autographs. :) She was really nice and friendly. So I like her now! But she has really bad BO!

I also saw Andy Roddick and Andre Agassi practicing on the courts that everyone could see. They were really nice and signed autographs for a long time.

Elena D. and Mary Pierce are also really nice/friendly and cool people.

There is more but the Jen and Serena match is going to start soon.

Here is the best picture ever:

MinnyGophers
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:02 PM
lol at the Juju BO part. I don't think anybody would smell good after practiicing for hours and sweating like monkeys. :lol:

JCap is defintely one of the nicest and classiest player I've ever had the chance to meet along with Mauresmo.
Glad you had a fun time and even got a pic.

bluna82
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:08 PM
thanks a lot for your report and the cute pic! :kiss: jen is always very nice to her fans. she´s the best! :worship: go jen!

SJW
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:21 PM
meeting your fave player is the most awesome thing ever so i'm happy for you :yeah: but the good will stops for the next hour or two :p