PDA

View Full Version : please don't suspend my account!

Masharapova
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:18 PM
I believe griffin may have asked you to suspend my account because I ACCIDENTLY quoted someones post as someone elses. It was a mistake, I messed up, by don't suspend me just because of this.

Masharapova
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:23 PM
ok I actually did this twice, but obviously I made a huge mistake and I'm sorry but please don't suspend me!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:39 PM
why do you call yourself masha?

*JR*
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:42 PM
First off, Griffin wouldn't have asked someone, she'd have done it herself. So plz give some "believable" account of how you did that re 2 different posts! :rolleyes:

Andrew.
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Starting this thread doesn't help your cause...

*JR*
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Starting this thread doesn't help your cause...Doesn't matter Andrew, like I said above Griff would have just done it, she doesn't have to "ask someone else". This masha seems 2B just an idiot, whereas they've got ppl who are truly wicked to deal with. (Don't ask me who. I will NOT say, even by PM; except that I'm not speaking now of anyone involved in previous "open warfare" to my knowledge).

PointBlank
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Masha=Boy ;)

Andrew.
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Doesn't matter Andrew, like I said above Griff would have just done it, she doesn't have to "ask someone else". This masha seems 2B just an idiot, whereas they've got ppl who are truly wicked to deal with. (Don't ask me who. I will NOT say, even by PM; except that I'm not speaking now of anyone involved in previous "open warfare" to my knowledge). Oh no, I understand that also. Griffin would have just done it herself. What I'm saying is that it is useless for him to create a thread like this.