PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest commentary of the day award goes to Sky...

fammmmedspin
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:26 PM
"Justine will stay number 1 unless Lindsay wins" - er no she is number 3 or 4. Momo or Lindsay are number 1 depending on how far Lindsay goes on.

"They could let the umpire decide if the injury is genuine or serious" - well if they were morons who wanted lawsuits they might but how is an umpire going to tell a pain from a sprain from a fracture and a stitch from a heart attack. Might as well toss a coin.

Too much time spent going on and on about Henman and too little thought or research elsewhere. Most of humanity knows Henman is a loser so why pretend he is actually going to win a GS?

David Barker
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Talking of morons.........

victory1
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I don't know about all that since I live in the USA, but I can guarantee the only way Henman wins the US Open, he would have to hire a hitman to take out, Agassi, Roddick, Hewitt, and Federer!!!:lol:

One of the above will win it all, mark my word!!!:bounce:

SJW
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:32 PM
they have said some really shocking things in the USO. i was gonna start a "stupid commentary comment" thread...

Elise has said Venus woulda never seen Uberoi play b4 (they are great friends and practice together)
Dementieva has made 2 finals this year. losing 2 and 1 at the french, and 1 and 1 to Bovina in New Haven (that wasn't in the final. but she did lose 1 and 1 to Serena in Miami)

and loads of other stupid things