PDA

View Full Version : Momo NEEDS to win the Open (if Serena DOESN'T)!!!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 7th, 2004, 07:52 PM
It is a pleasure to see her get to number one...and she needs validate her getting to number one with a slam to back it up...It wont take long for her to get the Kimmy treatment...:rolleyes:

Darop.
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Doesn't* dumbass :(

JK :kiss:

BTW, I still have to see your pic :( I dont et it, are you that hot black guy in the photos thread? :drool:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Doesn't* dumbass :(

JK :kiss:

BTW, I still have to see your pic :( I dont et it, are you that hot black guy in the photos thread? :drool:
I am in the which one?

WF4EVER
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Yeah, good company for Amelie if she makes it to number one. No Grand Slam like Kim.

stenen
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Yeah, good company for Amelie if she makes it to number one. No Grand Slam like Kim.

She'd preferred to win at US Open than getting the #1 spot. However she'll be happy if she's #1 by the season ending since she has played well this year and that's what counts in the end. And please save me from "other players have been injured this year blahblahblaa" because she was injured too this year.

Stamp Paid
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Sorry Momo fans, but fuck that. Serena needs to win this, damn everything/everyone else. If Momo becomes number one, so be it, but Serena needs this slam.