PDA

View Full Version : WTA Celeberity Deathmatch

RayRob
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:32 PM
I don't usually watch Celeberty Deathmatch as a rule, but I was at my friends house the other day and she flicked MTV on and I just watched the end of a show.

I noticed how the creaters use celebreties manerisms, or prominant bodyly features to become a weapom. For example, there was an episode where Jennifer Lopez's a$$ was a weapon!

So, my question is, if the WTA players were on celeberty Death Match what would their secret weapon be and what damage would it cause?

I got an example:

Venus would have the Spirlea Shoulder Bash which when executed would disjoint her opponants arm/shoulder blade.

If you don't like this thread then please - let it die a death :) but if you like it, have fun.

:wavey:

-Sonic-
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Damir Dokic, Richard Williams, Melanie Molitor and Stefano Capriati stand on one side of the ring each and Jelena, Venus, Martina and Jen are in the ring. Each parent is holding a remote control which controls their kids. After being controlled for a while and bashing each other around, the players/kids decide to have a revolution and bash their parents with millions of tennis balls.

Rollo
Mar 12th, 2002, 03:58 PM
LOL-cute one Hog:)

Lets see:

Seles screeches and incapacitates with her "decimals".

Venus and Chris Evert decapitate with "the stare"

Martina N snaps off arms with her veined left hand.

Jen kick boxes(BTW, one of Jens more daring real life "fights" was throwing a punch aimed at a boyfriend that decked a waitress!:eek: )

Davenport stomps em

Melanie Moliter gets someone tangled up in her hair and suffocates them.

sartrista7
Mar 12th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Martina H turns into her alter ego, Chucky the killer doll.

If Lopez can use her ass, Serena sure can.

Anna would be a dab hand at vase-throwing.

Iva makes faces at everyone.

Ryan
Mar 12th, 2002, 04:32 PM
but if Serena used her ass, what would she do with these

-------->:bounce: :bounce:

wencky
Mar 12th, 2002, 04:35 PM
uh!

veryborednow
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:01 PM
BTW, one of Jens more daring real life "fights" was throwing a punch aimed at a boyfriend that decked a waitress! )

really?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: I always thought she was aiming AT the waitress ... lmao!

Martina would toss her raquet at apponents.

Jelena would sneeze on them.

Kim would manage to do the splits around them and somehow kill them that way.

Lindsay would be able to dilocate her knees and bash people around the head with the lower part of her legs...

Nimi
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Mauresmo can give them a big :eek:

-Sonic-
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Amanda Coetzer and Tatiana Panova jump into other people's heads through their opponent's tiny earholes (as they can fit) and set explosives in their brains.

ewwww.

Justine would dress someone else up in the only outfit in the world she owns and would make them run away. Her opponent chases her, and a naked justine backhand's her head off from behind.

RayRob
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:08 AM
ROFL@ these :D

Martina H turns into her alter ego, Chucky the killer doll.

Melanie Moliter gets someone tangled up in her hair and suffocates them.

Jelena would sneeze on them.

:wavey:

gentenaire
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:02 PM
Well, Jen's cursing could have the same affect as the Knights of Ni saying Ni. If the opponent is Martina, finding a shrubbery can't be a problem, Melanie's hair will do.

Kim's fistpumping could do some serious damage too.

veryborednow
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Williams sisters would swing volley their opponents to death (for a change :rolleyes: )

Justine would bore her opponents to death

Seles would grunt very loudly in their ears causing their heads to explode....

Anna K would use her plat as a rope on which to hang others...

Hingis would direct the sun into the other persons eyes via her forehead and blind them. Before she beheads them with a raquet.

CanadianBoy21
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:04 PM
"Hingis would direct the sun into the other persons eyes via her forehead and blind them. Before she beheads them with a raquet."

I was laughing so much I almost fell out of my chair!!!!!!!!
LOL
LOL
That was too funny.
:bounce:

vw43
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Venus and Serena would sick their dad on their opponents.

Jennifer would put little green gifts in the opponents brownies.

but no one can beat Hingis' forehead glare issues..that was hilarious..:D

veryborednow
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:15 PM
i take it back Henman would bore his opponent to death.

Him and Greg could battle it out, who was going to lose first...
won by Henman when he trips over Gregs huge head into a pit of British journalists, and eaten alive.

saby
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:59 PM
Hey INSANITY

which players want a kiss from Mauresmo :hearts:

Maybe Hingis, everybody knows they love each other

She will probably kick her with her forehead :drool:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

selesfan
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:02 PM
I thought Jen was aiming at the waitress who was checking out her boyfriend.

xan
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:00 AM
Jelena gets her dad to use his hypnotic powers to make everyone else miss their strikes.

Martina falls over and her huge teeth take a bite out of Serena's backside.

Serena screams, bursting several eardrums, and leaps four feet in the air. She lands on Mary Pierce who has been searching for a lost contact lens on the floor.

Mary gives her a backhand down the line.

Sandrine pokes Amanda Coetzer in both eyes simultaneously with her assets. Lyndsay creeps up behind and chokes her with one of her bandages.

Rollo
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:44 AM
The "Jen decks waitress" thing was in 1996, right after the French.

" Five days after getting bounced from the French Open, Jennifer Capriati's thundering right hand may have hit more than tennis balls during a recent altercation with a night-club waitress. According to police, Capriati got into an argument with her boyfriend late Sunday night at Bubba's Beach Club. A punch intended for her boyfriend instead found the left eye of waitress Angela Larson, who was standing nearby, a report said. Tampa Police spokesman Steve Cole said Larson initially waived pressing charges but filed a battery complaint two days later. "

Club owner Todd Clem said the melee followed an argument between Capriati and her boyfriend. "Jennifer wanted to punch her boyfriend and I guess Angela was standing nearby," he said. "He ducked and she hit Angela in the left eye, and her tray of drinks went flying everywhere."

Hopefully the boyfriend "got his" at a later time;)

RayRob
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:46 PM
Serena screams, bursting several eardrums, and leaps four feet in the air. She lands on Mary Pierce who has been searching for a lost contact lens on the floor.

ROFL @ Mary pierce thing :)

Hingis' forehead........LOL

I thought of Jelena's "I won that point" fist pump that could perforate her opponents skin and pull out vital organs.........um, maybe that's too gorey:rolleyes:

saby
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:27 PM
The pride of Venus against Mary's faith, that is going to be hard for Mary.
Mary can use her rosery to defend herself, and I'm sure Irena can give a hand to her :drool: or maybe the french public can whistle but Martina should be away because they would whistle at her instead of Venus.

:angel: :angel: :angel: