PDA

View Full Version : I feel a fight comeing on

cool bird
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:48 AM
If Jen Starts her tricks tomorrow night on Serena about how in balls are out. I think Serena could blow her top quite badly at her :lol: :lol:

Stamp Paid
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:51 AM
I thought Serena put the nail in the coffin on this rivalry at Wimbledon.

Now I guess Serena needs to bury her ass.

Cut on Steamroll Mode, please Serena? You usually use it only on Amelie, but pull it our just for special tomorrow. I believe in you! http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/wavey.gif

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:53 AM
I think the whole Gibson ceremony beforehand will give Aneres enuff motivation to do what she needs to do. This will be a decidely decisive match I think.

(Am I allowed to say that? :shrug: I feel a censor coming......)

BK4ever
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Serena has to be ultra focused from the get go...because the crowd will be fully against her...and most importantly she better SERVE BIG...Princess Rena please don't let us down like Venus ;)

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Serena has to be ultra focused from the get go...because the crowd will be fully against her...and most importantly she better SERVE BIG...Princess Rena please don't let us down like Venus ;)
It's gonna be a pro-Serena crowd, or 50/50 at worst with the ceremony before hand and all.

Kabibi
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:56 AM
Serena just has to do her thing as she's done it countless times before. I do believe this will be a fighting match. These two just have too much in them and don't go down easily.

Knizzle
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:58 AM
It's gonna be a pro-Serena crowd, or 50/50 at worst with the ceremony before hand and all.
You say things like this and expect no one to say anything to you??

selking
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:58 AM
serena is going down :)

Stamp Paid
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:59 AM
I think the whole Gibson ceremony beforehand will give Aneres enuff motivation to do what she needs to do. This will be a decidely decisive match I think.

(Am I allowed to say that? :shrug: I feel a censor coming......)Lets hope he doesnt see Athenaeum or Trineosereno under "Last Post By" when he clicks on General Messages. http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gif The Fuhrer tends to follow me, and now I fear hes latched onto you..........

*EDIT: Damn, Im too late....http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gif

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:00 AM
You say things like this and expect no one to say anything to you??
What's so wrong with that? I think the energy will inspire Serena to really be extra focused. And the crowd will be behind her too, after witnessing the ceremony they're gonna have. What the hell is so wrong with what I've said? I truly don't understand.

vettipooh
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:01 AM
It's gonna be a pro-Serena crowd, or 50/50 at worst with the ceremony before hand and all.You have a problem with the ceremony???????:confused:

MrSerenaWilliams
The crowd will definately be for Serena. The ceremony will be a big reason why, but also because Serena's on the comeback trail. New York LOVES Serena and she loves them. Especially since it's a night match. The last night match she lost was to her sister in '01. If she plays reasonalby clean, she'll roll. If she plays like she did against Schnyder with moderate improvements....DOUBLE BAGEL anyone? Jen has been playing 'spotty' (at best) this year, and Serena has been gradually improving with each match. This should be great and I know she'll do the damn thing for Althea.

GO REE REE! US OPEN #3 BELONGS TO YOU!

Knizzle
What's so wrong with that? I think the energy will inspire Serena to really be extra focused. And the crowd will be behind her too, after witnessing the ceremony they're gonna have. What the hell is so wrong with what I've said? I truly don't understand.
You'll see tomorrow, that's all I have to say.

cool bird
I hope so cus the Jen will try to get the crowd on her side majorly. She did it when she played Venus and Venus just kind of brushed it off at first then by the end was getting pissed (the stare down)

Justine was up 4-0 First set before Jen started and even got a overrule out of the umpire. Justine I dont think really understand what Jen was doing

I wonder how Serena will handle it. That why I feel a fight I think Serena will lose her cool and tell her to fuck right off with that shit

Stamp Paid
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:02 AM
You'll never understand the Fuhrer's great awesome logic.......http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gifDont try to resisthttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gif Just steer clearhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gif

vettipooh
By the way...Serena does not need a ceremony to kick Jcap's ass!!!!!!

AjdeNate!
You have a problem with the ceremony???????:confused:
No, not at all... I think it's a great thing, and I think it will make Serena extra focused. Where did I even imply it was a bad thing? I was just replying to a post where it was said it will be anti-Serena crowd. I don't think it will be "Anti" anything with the mood and intentions of the spirit.

Apparently a lot different than the mood and spirit on this damn place.

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:03 AM
The crowd will definately be for Serena. The ceremony will be a big reason why, but also because Serena's on the comeback trail. New York LOVES Serena and she loves them. Especially since it's a night match. The last night match she lost was to her sister in '01. If she plays reasonalby clean, she'll roll. If she plays like she did against Schnyder with moderate improvements....DOUBLE BAGEL anyone? Jen has been playing 'spotty' (at best) this year, and Serena has been gradually improving with each match. This should be great and I know she'll do the damn thing for Althea.

THATS WHAT I SAID.. And I get villified for it. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:04 AM
You'll see tomorrow, that's all I have to say.
What the hell did I say so wrong. You really need to answer that. I have no fricken clue. I think SW will win. I want SW to win and I've stated the crowd will get behind her. WTF? Really do tell me, cuz it's like you WANT me to hate the W/S. Do you? I don't, but nice tyr.

Kabibi
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:04 AM
By the way...Serena does not need a ceremony to kick Jcap's ass!!!!!!
And if a ceremony is what is needed to get the crowd on Serena's side, then that is sad in itself. I don't see how that's a good thing. Go Serena!

Knizzle
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:05 AM

Though I'd love to hear the crowd support Serena, I doubt it will happen ceremony or not.

Stamp Paid
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:06 AM
But honestly Anthenaeum, you honestly believe that the Althea Gibson ceremony will make the tennis fans at Flushing Meadows root for Serena over their hometown girl Jenny? The majority of the people there came to see Serena v. jen and could give a damna bout the Althea Gibson ceremony.

I say Serena needs to shut them up with a resounding performance, similar to how she did against Amelie at the French Open 2003. She is facing basically the same circumstance now.

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:07 AM
But honestly Anthenaeum, you honestly believe that the Althea Gibson ceremony will make the tennis fans at Flushing Meadows root for Serena over their hometown girl Jenny? The majority of the people there came to see Serena v. jen and could give a damna bout the Althea Gibson ceremony.

I say Serena needs to shut them up with a resounding performance, similar to how she did against Amelie at the French Open 2003. She is facing basically the same circumstance now.
Apparently I'm not allowed to answer. Or I can, but I have to wait til tomorrow :shrug:

Black Mamba.
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:12 AM
As long as Serena focuses on her game and gets her serve and ground game going the crowd won't matter.

cool bird
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:22 AM
It is not the crowed it Jen you have to worry about she will pump up the crowed and get them booing and jerring. And she will start going off on one about Serena shots saying that they are out and screaming and shouting trying to get close calls to go her way. I hope that there is a strong umpire for this one cus if they are weak Jen plan will pay off.

RainyDays
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Honestly do you really think jen is PLANNING on just getting calls made to benefit her? IMO, she's planning her game out right now and isn't worrying about when to argue with the umpire.

But GO SERENA!!

udachi Elena
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Jen's a fighter, watch out serena...
GO JENNY:)

WF4EVER
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Well, I'm showing up in front of my tv tonight to watch this. I wonder if both of the players will show up as well, or one of them will choose to stay home and watch someone else on tv like one of them did last time.

After the last blowout I am not getting my hopes up too high for these two to play a competitive match. I'm still disappointed in the last match.

faboozadoo15
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:35 PM
i rarely disagree with you... but this is one case where i will.
you aren't going to change a new york crowd that has supported jennifer since she was a fetus just because a tribute to an african american will precede the match.
it won't be anti serena, it will be pro jen. i imagine about 75-25. i've been at the us open and in the stands, it's all jenn.

Knizzle
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:06 AM
I hope Athenaeum learned a lesson here, and I don't want to fight with him cause he's cool though we butt heads sometimes, but there was no way they were going to root for Serena and now it's gone a step further with them shafting Serena. It's really sad, I actually wished Athenaeum would have been right. I would have been happy, but reality has set in now.

cool bird
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:10 AM
What did I say. Jen is a cheating fucking bitch. She does it all the time and this time it paid off.

Yeah what a great champion Jen is

AjdeNate!
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:11 AM
I hope Athenaeum learned a lesson here, and I don't want to fight with him cause he's cool though we butt heads sometimes, but there was no way they were going to root for Serena and now it's gone a step further with them shafting Serena. It's really sad, I actually wished Athenaeum would have been right. I would have been happy, but reality has set in now.
:hug: I'm sorry Knizz.... I can't really say anything else. But know that she is classy, and she will be back stronger than ever - for sure! I know the drama feeling ( see my avatar :tape: ) and it's not good. I just don't know what else to say. :sad:
I liked the match - I mean w/o seeing that "stuff"... such a gutsy performance by both ladies. Such hitting and running. I mean THAT'S TENNIS. Sad the junk was there... but I ... I dunno what to say.

Knizzle
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:12 AM
What did I say. Jen is a cheating fucking bitch. She does it all the time and this time it paid off.

:worship:

Graceful champ Jen, ungrateful selfish bitch, Serena.

AjdeNate!
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:13 AM

Please take a page from Serena's book and follow her lead. I'm sure she'd want her fans to handle this as gracefully and dignified as she did. She earned soooooo much respect from me tonight. Please don't diminish that by acting this way.

Knizzle
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:13 AM
:hug: I'm sorry Knizz.... I can't really say anything else. But know that she is classy, and she will be back stronger than ever - for sure! I know the drama feeling ( see my avatar :tape: ) and it's not good. I just don't know what else to say. :sad:
I liked the match - I mean w/o seeing that "stuff"... such a gutsy performance by both ladies. Such hitting and running. I mean THAT'S TENNIS. Sad the junk was there... but I ... I dunno what to say.
:yeah:

cool bird
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Please take a page from Serena's book and follow her lead. I'm sure she'd want her fans to handle this as gracefully and dignified as she did. She earned soooooo much respect from me tonight. Please don't diminish that by acting this way.

If this was the first time Jen had done this I would be very graceful. But if watch back types of her old matches you will see that Jen would do anything to win even be unsporting.

As a tennis fan it leaves a bad taste in your mouth when people act like that.
She was screaming about a few line call early on in the second and pointing her finger.

I cant stand the women. And you can look back at my post a year ago when she played Justine and Justine was getting bad calls and even a overrule cus Jen open her fat mouth.

I really hope Jen win this thing cus then maybe she will retire and I never have to watch her paly agin

Diesel
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:29 AM

Why would Serena's fans' justified anger and hurt diminish what you suddenly feel in respect for Serena? Isn't your new found respect genuine?

Shane54
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:33 AM

The pot calling the kettle black
Serena is the Svetlana Khorkina of women's tennis

AjdeNate!
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:33 AM
Why would Serena's fans' justified anger and hurt diminish what you suddenly feel in respect for Serena? Isn't your new found respect genuine?
Newfound? Didn't say that. I mean it's in addition to.
Don't be all nasty with me... I empathize with the situation. I'm just trying to say acting like a fool won't accomplish anything. Be hurt, be mad, be angry, be pissed, be villified, be whatever... but be like Serena and be classy about it. You can make a point without be negative and hateful and disrespectful. And chances are, if you make your point in that way, someone may actually respect what you have to say and further a thoughtful provactive discussion based on manners and maturity.

And you know nothing about me, so there's no need to question my respect. I said it, didn't I? Why would I lie? I mean,... I like both girls and neither are my personal true #1 fave. So I have nothing to gain or lose other than just trying to empathize and try to move in a forward direction with this as far as a tennis fan is concerned.

geoepee
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:39 AM
cool bird, are you related to Miss Cleo?

cool bird
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:42 AM
:lol: no why do you ask that

Diesel
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:47 AM
Newfound? Didn't say that. I mean it's in addition to.
Don't be all nasty with me... I empathize with the situation. I'm just trying to say acting like a fool won't accomplish anything. Be hurt, be mad, be angry, be pissed, be villified, be whatever... but be like Serena and be classy about it. You can make a point without be negative and hateful and disrespectful. And chances are, if you make your point in that way, someone may actually respect what you have to say and further a thoughtful provactive discussion based on manners and maturity.

And you know nothing about me, so there's no need to question my respect. I said it, didn't I? Why would I lie? I mean,... I like both girls and neither are my personal true #1 fave. So I have nothing to gain or lose other than just trying to empathize and try to move in a forward direction with this as far as a tennis fan is concerned.

On the contrary, I wasn't being nasty. I asked in a civil manner a logical question. Take it however you wish as you already have shown.

I think many a great points have been made today that haven't crossed the line. It's always those points some don't concentrate on or talk about. Shame.

geoepee
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:56 AM
:lol: no why do you ask that
you seem to be psychic.

tell me, what are my lucky numbers for tomorrow's lotto?