PDA

View Full Version : I miss Kim.

thelittlestelf
Sep 7th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Before I never really cared for her that much, but now I really truly miss her. I miss her splits, her double kiss at the net, her friendliness, I just overall miss her!
Can't wait to see you back Kim! Tennis isn't the same without you!:bounce:

lilly
Sep 7th, 2004, 02:57 AM
I need her back too. Without Kim, Justine can't win the slams.

Freefall
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:17 AM
I miss Kim too :sad: , it will be GREAT when she's back :bounce:

Daniel
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:27 AM
miss Kim too :sad:

lolas
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:38 AM
finally a positive thread.......Kim, you're the best :hearts:

"Sluggy"
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:48 AM
I love Kim too - i got a couple BAD photos coming of Kim and Lleyton. My Mom cracked a couple photos of them at the open on Thursday. Kim was doing wrist exercsises and watching Lleyton hit. Love Kim!

fifiricci
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Well you won't have to miss her for much longer cos she'll be back in less than three weeks! :devil:

angele87
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:38 AM
I love Kim too - i got a couple BAD photos coming of Kim and Lleyton. My Mom cracked a couple photos of them at the open on Thursday. Kim was doing wrist exercsises and watching Lleyton hit. Love Kim!
When you get them you should post them if you can! I know I'd love to see them and so would all the other Kim fans. You could even post them in CCL if you want!

"Sluggy"
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:41 AM
When you get them you should post them if you can! I know I'd love to see them and so would all the other Kim fans. You could even post them in CCL if you want!

with pleasure! im afraid they will be far away, but i will do what i can. Give me a few weeks, cause they are coming from the States.

azmad_88
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:42 AM
i miss kim too...

Cro-boy
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:00 AM
I miss Kim so much but she will be back in Hasselt.

daniela86
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:03 AM
I miss Kim so much but she will be back in Hasselt.
I can't wait Hasselt!!! :D :kiss: :kiss: :)

Rub
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:01 PM
yeah... i can't wait for kim to be back!

selesfan
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:10 PM
I miss her too! Get back Kim!:kiss:

jimbo mack
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:08 PM
i miss kim too

COME BACK KIM!!

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:13 PM
well I agree with everyone else here :D Miss Kim heaps!!
oh, and there was a 2 page interview in almost all Flemish newspapers today! Ingrid translated it in CCL for everyone who's interested in it!

Virginia Wade
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I miss Kim.
The thought of these cold winter nights in my English mansion without Kimmy-coo to drool over makes this old crusty heart shatter :sad:

AjdeNate!
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Go Kim.

ans
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Some quotes from het latest interview (translated by Ingrid in CCL)

Do you get some support from the tour itself?
’I have a good contact with the Williams sisters. Serena has called me. 'Enjoy it though', she said. 'Before you’ll realise it, you will be back traveling and it will become a rut again.' When they played less or when their sister died, I called them too.’
‘But also the fans mean a huge support. People were at the door. I received flowers, cards. All that makes it a bit less tough. You are used to a life with competition, matches, traveling. Suddenly you get into another world. Mind you, I wasn’t depressed though. I have enjoyed it, have visited my family and have spent a lot of time with friends too.’

What do you think of Serena Williams’s outfit?

Kim: ‘Chic! Really daring. It makes an impression on court. You have to dare it though. Chapeau, I don’t see many doing it. Andre Agassi has started it when he played in jeans. First it was a huge drama, but then the most chic of chic. I even have had such a jeans skirt once. You will always have people who won’t like it. But Serena surprises each time. Just like with Kournikova earlier, you ask yourself each time what she will be wearing then again. For me it can be more than just tennis. And Serena feels comfortable in it. She even says that she plays better because of it.’
The level with the women must have risen during your absence.

Kim: ‘I don’t know what I have to make up. Martina Hingis and Lindsay Davenport have said it before. Lindsay was out for half a year and she said that it seemed like the level had risen by two steps. Here in the locker rooms there were a lot of girls I didn’t know. Elke did know them, from the juniors. There is an entire new generation waiting.’

:)

thelittlestelf
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Some quotes from het latest interview (translated by Ingrid in CCL)

Do you get some support from the tour itself?
’I have a good contact with the Williams sisters. Serena has called me. 'Enjoy it though', she said. 'Before you’ll realise it, you will be back traveling and it will become a rut again.' When they played less or when their sister died, I called them too.’
‘But also the fans mean a huge support. People were at the door. I received flowers, cards. All that makes it a bit less tough. You are used to a life with competition, matches, traveling. Suddenly you get into another world. Mind you, I wasn’t depressed though. I have enjoyed it, have visited my family and have spent a lot of time with friends too.’

What do you think of Serena Williams’s outfit?

Kim: ‘Chic! Really daring. It makes an impression on court. You have to dare it though. Chapeau, I don’t see many doing it. Andre Agassi has started it when he played in jeans. First it was a huge drama, but then the most chic of chic. I even have had such a jeans skirt once. You will always have people who won’t like it. But Serena surprises each time. Just like with Kournikova earlier, you ask yourself each time what she will be wearing then again. For me it can be more than just tennis. And Serena feels comfortable in it. She even says that she plays better because of it.’
The level with the women must have risen during your absence.

Kim: ‘I don’t know what I have to make up. Martina Hingis and Lindsay Davenport have said it before. Lindsay was out for half a year and she said that it seemed like the level had risen by two steps. Here in the locker rooms there were a lot of girls I didn’t know. Elke did know them, from the juniors. There is an entire new generation waiting.’

:)
Kim :bounce:

Hawk
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I can't wait for her to be back..I miss her so much!

:bounce:

Neely OHara
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:17 PM
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/s/r/srr120/Alex/yay.JPG

the cat
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I miss Kim as well. And how do you think Kim feels about missing the final 3 grand slams of 2004 in which Serena Williams and Justine Henin didn't win? That has to be hard for her to take.

fifiricci
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:36 PM
I miss Kim as well. And how do you think Kim feels about missing the final 3 grand slams of 2004 in which Serena Williams and Justine Henin didn't win? That has to be hard for her to take.
I don't think it'll bother her too much, she's too happy go lucky, thank God. She's not a "what if" and "if only" type character IMO and will just get on with things when she comes back.

Hagar
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:36 PM
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/s/r/srr120/Alex/yay.JPG
Nice pic, which perfectly expresses that special Kim-feeling. :devil:

vutt
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM
I miss her to...

"Sluggy"
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:43 PM
my mother said she cracked two pictures of kim and possibly lleyton at the open on thursday. I was totally annoyed that she only took two cause then she said she took pictures of Tommy Haas like i was going to be excited about it. I have to remind her that i kinda just wanted Kim, tati, and mary and other women but not really guys. well maybe next year. should be able to post the pictures in a few weeks. Talk about 1st class tickets wasted on the ignorant, she and her boyfriend can probably only name 15 men and women players combined. LOL

gmak
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:49 PM
kim :hug: :smooch: :bounce:
i can't wait for her return :D

nice to see kim and serena staying in touch :)

starr
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I miss Kim too.

She's a blinding ray of sunshine on the tour. :)

John.
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I so thought she would have won a major this year. Let's hope she gets her first next year.

Who would have predicted Myskina and Sharapova being Slam champs before Clijsters?

Sharapova's_Boy
Sep 9th, 2004, 02:02 AM
The tour is just not the same without Kimmy. :sad: