PDA

View Full Version : Asagoe playing on house money?

esquímaux
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:50 AM
What do the commentators mean when they say she is playing on "house money?" Did she put her house up to come play the USOpen??? :confused:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:52 AM
I loaned the bitch some money and aint heard from her since...so I'm taking her crib...Nice of USA to care to mention it...:rolleyes:

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:52 AM
She didn't expect to get this far (or rather "they" didn't expect her to get this far). SO everything else is just bonus.

House money/gambling term.
Stupid analogy, really.

esquímaux
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:54 AM
I loaned the bitch some money and aint heard from her since...so I'm taking her crib...Nice of USA to care to mention it...:rolleyes:
You ain't right Cam :rolls:

Stupid analogy, really.
I don't gamble so that explains it :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:54 AM
She didn't expect to get this far (or rather "they" didn't expect her to get this far). SO everything else is just bonus.

Stupid analogy, really.
You're wrong...she owes me money...:mad:

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:56 AM
You're wrong...she owes me money...:mad:
Bitch, then it's really minez... cuz your ass owe me like tons for trickin out Mase to you on nights and weekends. Pimp Daddy needs paid!

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:12 AM
Bitch, then it's really minez... cuz your ass owe me like tons for trickin out Mase to you on nights and weekends. Pimp Daddy needs paid!
:scared: I told ya...You gon get yo money...and you aint got to be going around telling folks my bidness...:scared:

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:15 AM
:scared: I told ya...You gon get yo money...and you aint got to be going around telling folks my bidness...:scared:
Telling? Shit, I'm selling the damn videos on ebay. How else you think I'm living this luxurious-Anna Nicole-type life over here?

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Telling? Shit, I'm selling the damn videos on ebay. How else you think I'm living this luxurious-Anna Nicole-type life over here?For all all the money I made you...You would think a big baller like you would forgive the debt...:rolleyes: Anyway...that bitch Asajoe or whatever owes me money...:mad:

brunof
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:20 AM
Just another low blow by Ted Robinson. :mad:

I fully expected Asagoe to get into the 4th round when the draw came out. :)

AjdeNate!
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:20 AM
For all all the money I made you...You would think a big baller like you would forgive the debt...:rolleyes: Anyway...that bitch Asajoe or whatever owes me money...:mad:
The DON never forgets a due debt. Pimping it ain't easy... but if you're selling it, it's alright.

SzavayFi
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:22 AM
lol on the US OPEN covererage on USA tracy austin looked at the draw and saw Asagoe and Danilildou (w/e i have to clue how to spell it) and said, " ok you know somethings wrong when you see Shinobu asagoe and Eleni Danilidou in a round of 16" she sorta said it in a high pitch laugh of discust.

brunof
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:28 AM
lol on the US OPEN covererage on USA tracy austin looked at the draw and saw Asagoe and Danilildou (w/e i have to clue how to spell it) and said, " ok you know somethings wrong when you see Shinobu asagoe and Eleni Danilidou in a round of 16" she sorta said it in a high pitch laugh of discust.
Ya, they are all bitches like that. They would have said the same thing about Paola, who found herself in the QF's last year. :rolleyes: Just because it doesn't start with a W, or end with an -ova. :mad:

mp3junkie
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:03 AM
I loaned the bitch some money and aint heard from her since...so I'm taking her crib...Nice of USA to care to mention it...:rolleyes:This is classic.:worship: