PDA

View Full Version : Does Justine lose the #1 Ranking now?

Stamp Paid
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.

She was coming too close to Rena, sorry JHH fans! http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/wavey.gif

bmxbandit
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Hopefully :)

ZAK
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:39 AM
yes

thelittlestelf
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Yeah I think so

Andrew.
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Yes. Amelie will be the world number 1 unless Lindsay wins, and even then Amelie still has a very good shot.

Gogo123
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:42 AM
she'll have a big fall to number 4 if lindsay wins her QF

SilK
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:42 AM
finally an end to the Belgian Domination...

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:43 AM
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

hablo
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:46 AM
Go Momo, allez!!! :bounce: :bounce: :lol:

gossipcom
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Justine's ranked no 3 right now.

If Lindsay wins her QF she'll be in no 3 with the possibility of no 2.

The only way I think she can get no 1 is if Amelie loses in the QF - that being said those two are also fighting it out in the Race to WTA Champs.

Greenout
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Actually, thanks to Myskina losing so early- I think the Boss survives
at number 4 regardless of what happens.

fammmmedspin
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Lindsay gets Asagoe instead of Myskina and Nadia or Sveta instead of Justine so she lost a hell of a lot of potential quality points - Asagoe brings in very few. We will have to wait and see if Serena and Venus are carrying their actual ranking quality points - I assume Venus was so thats not brilliant either.

Momo on the other hand has all her quality points maximising in front of her so far.

Just got a funny feeling that Momo is going to realise she could be number 1 and Elena will beat her. Had a funny feeling at the French two Russians would be in the final too but surely not again.

SzavayFi
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:57 AM
Yay, im very happy about this! :) well i hope lindsay takes it (if thats possible)

Mrs. Peel
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Justine...Earth is calling...time for you to come down now! :p

SzavayFi
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.Please say yes.

She was coming too close to Rena, sorry JHH fans! http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/wavey.gif
and who is Rena?

Martian Jeza
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:00 AM
and who is Rena?

Serena Williams...

Martian Jeza
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Trineosereno, great thread... I hope you can do much better than this !

cellophane
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Lindsay, get the #1, and lose to Nadia, Sveta or Lena D. ;) :hehehe:

gossipcom
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:09 AM
If Lindsay gets to the SF I think she's all but guaranteed the no 1 position in the Race to the WTA Champs.

MoMo has all the QPs in the world in front of her - so the only way she's not going to get the no 1 position is if she loses the next round and Lindsay gets to the final and plays Serena (I think that's the only way she could jump her).

Personally I want to see a Davenport/MoMo final - so we get the two fighting out for that no 1 position (in the race to the WTA Champs) - since Davenport will most likely get the no 1 position once the indoor season starts if she can stay injury-free and plays her usual lot of tournaments since she has pretty much nothing to defend.

Miranda
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:19 AM
momo be no.1, thats good :bounce: :bounce:

Mr. Man
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:20 AM
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Stamp Paid
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Trineosereno, great thread... I hope you can do much better than this !
Sorry, its nothing personal....http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/angel.gif...just business.

lizchris
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:27 AM
According to an article I just read, Justine will lose her number one ranking when the new rankings are releasd Monday. Either Amelie or Lindsay will get to number one. Right now, Amelie looks to have it locked up unless Lindsay wins the final.

Infiniti2001
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:29 AM
well she and Tiger can commiserate-- he lost his #1 ranking too :p

gossipcom
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Yeah that's what I read as well lizchris - I think the only way MoMo won't get no 1 is if she bombs out in the next round and Lindsay beats Serena for the title.

Knizzle
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:30 AM
well she and Tiger can commiserate-- he lost his #1 ranking too :p
:haha: :haha: :haha:

harloo
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Damn Tiger has been #1 for ages and he's been losing major after major.

I think I would prefer Davenport to get the numero uno because Amelie has not won a slam yet and will surely choke if she gets to the final.

lizchris
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Yeah that's what I read as well lizchris - I think the only way MoMo won't get no 1 is if she bombs out in the next round and Lindsay beats Serena for the title.

If Serena loses tomorrow and Amelie wins, I am pulling for her to get the number one ranking and the title.

Martian Jeza
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:42 AM
Strange, this thread is started by a Williams fan and many Williams Wankers answer to it : Fabulous ! :lol:

Wigglytuff
Sep 7th, 2004, 06:16 AM
could not agree more!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

tennisiscool
Sep 7th, 2004, 06:26 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Atleast she won a slam this year and was # 1 for 10 months . What about Venus ? :)

Ekkekko
Sep 7th, 2004, 06:30 AM
If Serena loses tomorrow and Amelie wins, I am pulling for her to get the number one ranking and the title.
mein gott!:eek:

Ekkekko
Sep 7th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Good one newbee2004!

Greenout
Sep 7th, 2004, 07:03 AM
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/2189/JUJU_Crab_walk_.jpg
Crab if you wanna she comin' down
She said she's feelin' lonely
And I said that's ok
She won't be comin' back round here, no way
:lol::lol::lol:

I swear you are a total Jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad your
a Kim fan. :)

balllauncher28
Sep 7th, 2004, 07:05 AM
(1) Am. Mauresmo= 4527 ranking pts.
(2) A. Myskina= 4109 pts.
(3) JHH= 4004 pts.
(4) L. Dav.= 3911 pts.
(5) Elena Dem.= 2838 pts.
(6)Kim C.= 2815 pts.
(7)Maria Sharapova= 2506 pts.
(8)Serena= 2273 pts.
(9)S. Kuz.=2260.25 pts.
(10)J. Cap= 2254pts.
(11) Vera Z.= 2146 pts.
(12) Venus =2145 pts.
(13) AI S.= 1938 pts.
(14) Patty S.= 1753 pts.
(15) Nadia Petrova= 1737pts.

These rankings should be accurate except for the fact that the 200 quality
points that Nadia earned by beating Justine weren't included in the posting
of these ranking projections.Rankings taken from tenniscorner.com

Grand slam singles points earned by round

Round 1= 2
Round 2= 32
Round 3= 56
Round of 16= 90
Qtr's= 162
semi's=292
Final= 456
Winner= 650

Grand Slam quality pts. earned for beating a person with a given ranking of..

#1= 200pts.
#2= 150 pts.
#3= 132pts.
#4= 110 pts.
#5= 100 pts.
#6-10= 86pts.
#11-16= 70 pts.
#17-25= 46 pts.
#26-35= 30 pts.
#36-50= 20 pts.
#51-75= 16 pts.
#76-120= 8 pts.
#121-250=4pts.
#251-500=2 pts.

esquímaux
Sep 7th, 2004, 07:15 AM
200 q points for Nadia :drool:

~ The Leopard ~
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:03 AM

:eek:

Crazy Canuck
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Can't you people just reach climax the normal way like the rest of us? :confused:

Sad.

Joana
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:17 AM
:eek:
Did she REALLY say that? :eek:

SilK
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Can't you people just reach climax the normal way like the rest of us? :confused:

Sad.

geez... you are one SAD person, feeling the need to bad rep me... because I am glad the Belgian Domination days are long gone.... Finally, the WTA needs a new #1! Period...

sorry for having an opinion, ASSHOLE, try getting one yourself!

Joana
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:13 AM
I'm pretty sure some of the posters did have an orgasm after this match. But hey, if that made you happy, it's all fine!

Truthwillout
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Actually I think it's good for Justine to lose her number one rank right now. Ths way, there should be less pressure when she takes up the new season.

Truthwillout
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Well i am not ashamed of what i am... :angel:
The persons that were honest enough to see,
made their conclusions after Roland Garros 2003,
When the Hand showed for the first time...
NADIA PETROVA !!!

You talk about honesty, Newbee, after you and your cronies asked people to vote several times for your fave in a popularity contest (better delete the posts I'm referring to cause I've got a good mind to post them up here)
Why do I even talk to someone like this? At least I'm glad that 99.99% of real Justine fans won't be so shoddy and disrespectful when this creep's fave tries her come back to the top.
And I still think Justine was right to go to Athens. Some players get a slam very often, some now and then, some never do. But a gold medal is only every four years, very little in terms of tennis careers

gladysharon
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Some of these people are so childish...get a life.

Daniel
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:22 AM
yes, she does

now only momo and Linday can take it

Lemonskin.
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Great stuff!

If Lindsay is to retire soon, I'd dearly love to see her retire at #1 in the world.

SilK
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:18 AM
since COOKIE PM'd me, but doesn't want to receive a PM back... my reaction right here!

--------------------------------------------------

about forehands and backhands. Oh that's tennis I guess you know more about Africa it seems.

this is beyond tennis... this is about you adressing me on the fact i adressed somebody else on a bad rep. what was that all about? so, i was rude against the dude, he bad repped me for the fact i had an opinion. cause i said i was glad there was an end to the belgian domination... if that is not allowed on this board, than screw whoever is against my right of expressing myself. but to bad rep me for nothing is straight up rude.... and for somebody else bad repping me for insulting somebody else is even more rude. that would make you! i ain't having this discussion, because you ain't worth it!

SilK
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:39 AM
you bad repped me for being rude, and since i can't bad rep back --> there you go

and you are one shit load piece of god damn trash for bad repping me for being rude. wanna know why i am rude... because of out of reality ignorant sick FUCKS like yourself find it necassary to bad rep me for being RUDE... you try to stay nice and friendly when people get worked up over nothing but a strangers opinion while ONE of the people you know pretty good is 18 years old and diagnosed with FUCKING acute leukemia... Alright? You can kiss my motherfucking ass telling me I'm being rude. Shuff all your bad reps up you fat pathetic ass.... FUCK IT... ban me WTAWORLD... I don't care... these people are crazy as hell and I am PISSED OFF!

SilK
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:04 PM
yay, another one on my HATE list... a.k.a. to be bad repped list... TURT, this entire thing started with your fellow Justine worshipper Crazy_C badrepping me for saying I was glad the belgian domination was over... THAT, silly little rabbit, is having an opinion, and badrepping me was RUDE by Crazy_C... YOU DIG?

maybe you and your sick Justine fantaties should go back to yo mommo's house and get some lessons taught about not mixing yourself up in things your don't know shit about, OTHERS BUSINESS! some people are too ignorant for words... Ooh well, see you in BADREP heaven!

SilK
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:10 PM
see for yourself how ignorant you people are!

fifiricci
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Actually I think it's good for Justine to lose her number one rank right now. Ths way, there should be less pressure when she takes up the new season.
OMG :lol:

Masharapova
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:20 PM
greenout, you have you opinion, let other people have their own :(

yeah, you can bad rep me too if you like.

Truthwillout
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:21 PM
OMG :lol:

Yes, my beloved Fifi, laugh away. Enjoy your big time. At least, I won't be as low-minded as you if your big fave encounters some problems of her own after taking up tennis again. I don't enjoy kicking people when they're lying down. And you'll never find me trolling your fave. Yes, Fifi, I persist in saying that I don't mind Justine losing her number one spot. After being away so long it's not easy coming back on top (even though I doubt that, in the future, there'll be many players able to boast of the kind of thing she did in Athens after a long lay-off)
I think she needs to be off the hook for a while and reconstruct. Sorry, if that type of positive thinking is way above you, duck. :wavey:

esquímaux
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:26 PM
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/816/NADIA_PETROVA_orgasm_wonjuju_usopen2004.jpg

"It's gettin' hot in here, so take off all your clothes"

Nadia: "I am gettin' so hot, I wanna take my adidas off"
:p

Rub
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:53 PM
unbelievable!

Jasmin
Sep 7th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Well I'm a Williams fan and I don't see what's the big deal about Henin staying number one. Winning slams is what matters.

sharik
Sep 7th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course Juju will lose her number one spot. It's finally time for Mauresmo to take that place!!!!! Jihaaaaaaaah!!
Gooooooooo Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

SilK
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:37 PM
i am actually calmed down... *staying away from PC when you mad helps*

anywayz, I never meant anything bad towards Justine or Kim with saying I was happy the Belgian Domination was over... As said before I like the fact other players will get a chance to reach that position now. Which is good for the sport in general! The fact I said that and somebody didn't respect that, pissed me off, and yes, I was rude. Even more after other people started to get involved, for the sake of 'Justine'... anywayz, peace out... Maybe I was wrong, but I wasn't the only one!

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:48 PM
OMG...How old are you people...This coming from a Williams fan who have to live with gloating whenever a Williams loses...I must say though that my main reason for being glad Justine lost was because Venus lost...and you know what they say about misery loving company...:o

Wigglytuff
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:04 PM
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/392/JUJU_the_CHEATER_and_the_CHEETAH_05June_2003.jpg
Warning this pic...
MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE...
has a virus not yet descovered...
(name pending...
some want to call it:Nadiakickedmeout
.a latin word) :lol::lol::lol:
did you alter her lips or did she really make them take way?

Truthwillout
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:47 PM
did you alter her lips or did she really make them take way?

He won't be able to answer you, he's been banned. Now when you keep filming people for hours (politicians, athletes and so on) they're ALL bound to come up with a weird face once in a while. Some people have made a job of sifting through visual documents for such odd pictures. Trash magazines are very fond of showing celebrities frozen into unbecoming postures.

Allez-H
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Oh,is my poor Newbee been banned?Oh no,why?What did he do wrong...I'm so gonna miss him... :sad: