PDA

View Full Version : Take care Mary !!

bennywu
Sep 7th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Mary played really well in US Open this year-so patient, focused, and happy. This is a new Mary that I've never seen. Even when she is in top form many years ago, I didn't see her play so calmly. I'm so proud of her. As long as she keep the form, I think she will get back to top 10 soon and be a threat to those young girls. Since Mary won't play until October, I guess this is my last time to see her play because I have to do the military service and I have no idea how long she will play in the future. As her fan since 1997, I just want to say "Mary thank you to let me know more about tennis and enjoy your game. Take care!!" ...... :)

aimee20
Sep 7th, 2004, 06:18 AM
Mary played really well in US Open this year-so patient, focused, and happy. This is a new Mary that I've never seen. Even when she is in top form many years ago, I didn't see her play so calmly. I'm so proud of her. As long as she keep the form, I think she will get back to top 10 soon and be a threat to those young girls. Since Mary won't play until October, I guess this is my last time to see her play because I have to do the military service and I have no idea how long she will play in the future. As her fan since 1997, I just want to say "Mary thank you to let me know more about tennis and enjoy your game. Take care!!" ...... :)

can somebody pass this message to her
you're really nice fan bennywu :wavey: