PDA

View Full Version : I have a question????????

htm
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:40 AM
What the hell are they talking about on the usa net work? Tracey Austin and Jim and that other guy went from talking tennis then start getting personal about Richard upbring and her uprbring or what every. Why is it with the WS they always have to get personal about their lives. This is what make me sick about the WS haters they always have to attack them no matter what, you can see most of the commentators grin when talking about the WS results this year but never mention the bad things they have went through this year from their sisters death. I have a cusion who passes years ago and I'm still not over it yet so I can understand how they must feel, but know who seems to came about that.

lizchris
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:44 AM
What the hell are they talking about on the usa net work? Tracey Austin and Jim and that other guy went from talking tennis then start getting personal about Richard upbring and her uprbring or what every. Why is it with the WS they always have to get personal about their lives. This is what make me sick about the WS haters they always have to attack them no matter what, you can see most of the commentators grin when talking about the WS results this year but never mention the bad things they have went through this year from their sisters death. I have a cusion who passes years ago and I'm still not over it yet so I can understand how they must feel, but know who seems to came about that.

Read my post about what Richard had to say about Tracy. It's about time someone addressed her personal attackes on his daughters.

Nabalonge
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:46 AM
What did Tracey have to say in resonse exactly?