PDA

View Full Version : Maria gets around alot

jbone_0307
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:15 AM
HAHAH I just watched when the commentator did an interview with Maria Sharapova and he said Marco Polo got around alot, and Maria said something like I hope I do too. She laughed it off, and in the studio, Jim Courier and him were laughing it off. Does that guy have a crush on her?? :haha: :lol: :haha:

htm
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:32 AM
HAHAH I just watched when the commentator did an interview with Maria Sharapova and he said Marco Polo got around alot, and Maria said something like I hope I do too. She laughed it off, and in the studio, Jim Courier and him were laughing it off. Does that guy have a crush on her?? :haha: :lol: :haha:

Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Ma ria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Mari a,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria, Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Ma ria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Mari a,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria, Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Ma ria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Mari a,Maria,Maria,Maria,aMaria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria ,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,M aria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Mar ia,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria ,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,M aria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Mar ia,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria ,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,M aria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Mar ia,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria ,aMaria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria,Maria, Maria,Maria. Get my point, who gives a shit.