PDA

View Full Version : Telethon?!!!

bw2082
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I have no USO coverage because of a damn telethon all day on my CBS affiliate? :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Paneru
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I have no USO coverage because of a damn telethon all day on my CBS affiliate? :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Sorry! :sad:

Here, it's on my NBC affiliate!
Thank GOD!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Oh that's just too bad--- our Fox affliate carry it here every year thank God :p

esquímaux
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM
That is too bad....*clicks back to tennis coverage* :devil:

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I'm sorry, bw2802, but..........:haha: :haha:

Not laughing at you, but just the situation.

bw2082
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:03 PM
check it out... i have 3... THREE ... cbs stations... CBS, CBS HD, and another local CBS... they're all showing the same damn thing all day!

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:04 PM
check it out... i have 3... THREE ... cbs stations... CBS, CBS HD, and another local CBS... they're all showing the same damn thing all day!
Now that I think of it, I think this has happened to me during USO coverage before, but I can't be sure of it.

bw2082
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:05 PM

screw you :fiery: :lol:

bw2082
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
same thing happened during Big Brother a couple weeks ago but they reaired it at 3 am :fiery:

martirogi
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:21 PM
i have all my stations except cbs :fiery: damn frances

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I hate when WCBS in NY show the Yankee's game during Big Brother and Amazing Race...I curse the Yankees so bad...then love them and wish them well afterwards...:angel:

esquímaux
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:26 PM
screw you :fiery: :lol:
Now or later? :drool:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Now or later? :drool:
Whore...:lol:

GoDominique
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:29 PM
What is a telethon?

Famu_lady
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I can't see it either! The telethon is on two stations here and one of them is the CBS station. I believe I'm going to cry. I wanted to see this match soo bad. I guess I'm going to have to wake up at 2 in the morning and hope it's the match of the day.

cartmancop
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Its on my regular CBS station, but I was able to rig the antenna to an almost clear picture for another CBS channel. :)

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:43 PM
What is a telethon?
lol

bw2082
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:46 PM
What is a telethon?

it's a tv show where they get has-been, pseudo celebrities to host a show where people watching call in to donate money for charity. :fiery:

They go on for hours and hours and preempt regular coverage. :fiery:

GoDominique
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:49 PM
it's a tv show where they get has-been, pseudo celebrities to host a show where people watching call in to donate money for charity. :fiery:

They go on for hours and hours and preempt regular coverage. :fiery:
Thanks. :) Sounds fascinating.

Anna F'd Enrique
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:52 PM
i dont see any telethon on any of my local stations???

bw2082
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:57 PM
i dont see any telethon on any of my local stations???

well that's a good thing for you :fiery: ;)

SerenaSlam
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Yeah I am here suffering as well. Get to see no Tennis. But here is the positive thing. I called my station and its supposed to stop airing at 6pm, so I believe that is 5pm est. With Henman and Kiefer fighting it out, their match has already been over 2 hours long. About 4 -5 more hours and their coverage of this telathon will be over. Its not likely that we will have about 4-5 more hours of tennis between Nicholas and Tim, and the other mens match before Venus and Lindsay, but we can still keep our hopes up, and maybe see the end of the Venus /Lindsay match

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Yeah I am here suffering as well. Get to see no Tennis. But here is the positive thing. I called my station and its supposed to stop airing at 6pm, so I believe that is 5pm est. With Henman and Kiefer fighting it out, their match has already been over 2 hours long. About 4 -5 more hours and their coverage of this telathon will be over. Its not likely that we will have about 4-5 more hours of tennis between Nicholas and Tim, and the other mens match before Venus and Lindsay, but we can still keep our hopes up, and maybe see the end of the Venus /Lindsay match
Where do you guys live??

SerenaSlam
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Illinois

PatM04
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I live in Alabama and I have the telethon as well. It better be over before Lindsay and Venus start!

geoepee
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:28 PM
LOL! too funny

I think the telethon will be on all day unfortunately. Luckily it's on UPN here...

geoepee
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I hate when WCBS in NY show the Yankee's game during Big Brother and Amazing Race...I curse the Yankees so bad...then love them and wish them well afterwards...:angel:
Tell me about it! I hate waiting 'til 2 in the morning just to get my Big Brother fix!

BTW, I'm happy Nicomes (sp?) won HoH!

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Illinois
Me too, where are you from??

Rtael
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:39 PM
:lol:

I'd feel sorry for you, except I had this same problem last year before I moved! :devil:

Jericho
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:02 PM
:tape: brandon poor you

bw2082
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:05 PM
:tape: brandon poor you

you're lucky I've given out too much rep in 24 hours or you'd have gotten a bad one. :o :fiery: :mad: :( :lol:

PointBlank
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:23 PM
OMG Derek1206 and me both have the same problem! Who the fuck is Jerry Lewis anyways!

PointBlank
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I live in Alabama and I have the telethon as well. It better be over before Lindsay and Venus start!
Im in Tennessee..Damn CBS.

Famu_lady
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I'm in Florida! The telethon does not stop until 6:30, SHIT! CBS coverage is supposed last until 5. So, I won't see the mach at all unless USA decides to show it later on tonight.

PatM04
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:41 PM
This is scuh crap! Andre is about to win so the match will be starting in like 20 minutes:(