PDA

View Full Version : Reception problems with CBS?

henree
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:43 PM
One thing I hate about CBS broadcasting matches of the USO, is that in the Bay Area the picture is terrible. Does anyone else have trouble with this channel.
By the way I have cable, and have to use an antenna to watch this channel, pathetic right. :(

Paneru
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:48 PM
One thing I hate about CBS broadcasting matches of the USO, is that in the Bay Area the picture is terrible. Does anyone else have trouble with this channel.
By the way I have cable, and have to use an antenna to watch this channel, pathetic right. :(

Yep! :(

It's not so bad with the night matches
but it terrible with the day matches because
it's difficult to keep your eye on the ball.

LindsayRulez
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Yes! Mine started going crazy yesterday and now it doesnt show up at all! I'm so pissed I won't be able to see Lindsay and Venus...fucking CBS

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:52 PM
My reception for CBS isn't perfect either, but I was able to make it better by putting my cable guy hat on and doing some maintenance on the jack and connections in the wall. It's much better now though still not perfect.

AjdeNate!
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Mine's a little more blurry than I'd like it to be... but my major bitch is that my local news just broke in for lik 45 mins :mad:

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Mine's a little more blurry than I'd like it to be... but my major bitch is that my local news just broke in for lik 45 mins :mad:
I thought you lived near me?? What could your news report that we don't hear about?? :confused:

AjdeNate!
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I thought you lived near me?? What could your news report that we don't hear about?? :confused:
It was just their 11am daily news broadcast. I had Chicago nets now my satellite co made me switch to shitty Rockford nets and they just hijacked my tennis. :mad:

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:57 PM
It was just their 11am daily news broadcast. I had Chicago nets now my satellite co made me switch to shitty Rockford nets and they just hijacked my tennis. :mad:
ahh.

YourBoyDan
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:35 PM
CBS HDTV is perfect.... a crisp clear clean image:) but when i look at the cable version(analog) it would be tough to see....

Rtael
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:37 PM
My regular cable version is fine... :shrug:

croat123
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:56 PM
we keep getting interrupted cause of the hurricane that didn't hit us...

vutt
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:06 PM
CBS HDTV is perfect.... a crisp clear clean image:) but when i look at the cable version(analog) it would be tough to see....
HDTV!! :worship::worship:
I wish we in Europe could have hi-res TV like you.

ktwtennis
Sep 7th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Mine's a little more blurry than I'd like it to be... but my major bitch is that my local news just broke in for lik 45 mins :mad:Same here!!:o