PDA

View Full Version : Ok guys, I understand why some of you are pissed by Masha

Sharapower
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:00 PM
They're scheduling Maria's mixed doubles on the Armstrong stadium and it's mentionned that it may be moved to Ashe :lol: .

I might be wrong but it would likely be the first mixed doubles quarter final to be played on these stadiums :p :haha:.

Anyway, it's Maria-Max vs. Navratilova-Paes, a doubles all-star.

Lemonskin.
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Maria/Max to be the surprise packet of the tourney and WIN the title!!! :D :D :D

Andy T
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Can you blame them for wanting to put this match on the biggest showcourt? You've got the reigning Wimbledon singles champ and rising star of women's tennis, the all-time greatest woman player appearing in her last US Open and two of the best men's doubles players around, both of whom are multiple grand slam doubles champions.

Frank
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Can you blame them for wanting to put this match on the biggest showcourt? You've got the reigning Wimbledon singles champ and rising star of women's tennis, the all-time greatest woman player appearing in her last US Open and two of the best men's doubles players around, both of whom are multiple grand slam doubles champions. Sometimes the answer to a question is so easy...:)

Sharapower
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:40 PM
I don't blame them at all, personally I would buy my ticket for this one if I were in NY and this match will be crowded. But sure some people out there find it's terrible and unfair and so on... You see who I'm thinking about ?