PDA

View Full Version : Max is such a lucky guy...

Sharapower
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:50 AM
:eek: But I wonder how does he remain focused pairing with this bomb :eek: ??? The outfit is such a turn-on...:devil:

http://www.tennisrulz.com/photos/usopen04/03sharapovar01.jpg

Lindsayfan
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:53 AM
he played with anna k. so he must be used to pretty girls ;)

HectorMagnus
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:59 AM
:hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

Junex
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:03 AM
a sexy beast like him had very good taste in women!

If only Max is not married, they would look good together as a couple!

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Well he played with a young Venus, so he's used to young attractive women.

esquímaux
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Hardly the case, Maria is the lucky one. How can she keep her beady eyes off the beast?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/esquimaux/Miscellany/superdrool.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v368/esquimaux/Miscellany/?)

Sharapower
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:23 AM
a sexy beast like him had very good taste in women!

If only Max is not married, they would look good together as a couple!
Maybe he's wife is pissed :devil:, mine is because of my Maria fanatism :eek: !!!

Gowza
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:46 AM
max gets all the attractive women, his wife must get jealous a lot lol and all the other guys on the circuit must be jealous of max. i wonder whether it is something to do with him being married, like there wouldnt be any sexual tension because that would be a no no for max whereas if they played with other guys there would be so much chatting up that no tennis would be played.

skanky~skanketta
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:55 AM
whatever @ this thread.

Lemonskin.
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:00 AM
How good are they though? Beat the Blacks! I expected the Blacks to win the tourney...

samn
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Well he played with a young Venus, so he's used to young attractive women.

Serena, actually. Venus used to play with Justin Gimelstob. I remember reading that Max and Serena used to tease each other like an old married couple :)

Sharapower
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:21 AM
How good are they though? Beat the Blacks! I expected the Blacks to win the tourney...
It's almost an upset, considering Masha is maybe playing mixed doubles for the first time in a GS.

But Maria-Max are tall and powerful players and servers while the blacks are kind of tiny.

Hagar
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:29 AM
The woman Max is married to, makes Maria S. look pretty average...

Lemonskin.
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:30 AM
But the Blacks are a tailor-made MD team!

Plus... I think Maria's outfit was just too damn hot. Wayne couldnt keep his eyes off her, I'll bet. Cara probably snuck a look, too :p

Jackson.
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:35 AM
They make a hot couple :drool: :devil:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:45 AM
I can't believe so many people are drooling over Sharapova. She's not even 18 !!! I swear...If I was as vocally expressive towards a cute young UNDERAGED boy in my neighborood, I would be called a pedophile....;)

Mattographer
Sep 6th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Are you telling me that Martina Navratilova is also attractive woman? :)

Daniel
Sep 6th, 2004, 10:53 AM
but he is also hot and sexy :drool:

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 6th, 2004, 10:54 AM

u can say that again
Ksenia is :lick: :drool: :hearts:

Mattographer
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Isn't he married twice?

Vincent
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Max strong arms are a major turn on, LOL. :)

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:32 PM
u can say that again
Ksenia is :lick: :drool: :hearts:
Any Pics?

Sharapower
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Indeed they're such a hot pair.

Dava
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Maria is the lucky one :devil: :drool:

Anyway Max's wife is far prettier then Masha.

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Serena, actually. Venus used to play with Justin Gimelstob. I remember reading that Max and Serena used to tease each other like an old married couple :)
Yeah that's right, I was thinking of Hong Kong where I think he played with Venus. So he played with a young and sexy Serena. :hearts:

Rtael
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I can't believe so many people are drooling over Sharapova. She's not even 18 !!! I swear...If I was as vocally expressive towards a cute young UNDERAGED boy in my neighborood, I would be called a pedophile....;)
Double standards are great, no?

Paneru
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Yeah that's right, I was thinking of Hong Kong where I think he played with Venus. So he played with a young and sexy Serena. :hearts:

I thought that was Juan Carlos she
played with in Hong Kong???

wipeout
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Maybe we're from Europe and Maria is already well over that age here. :angel:

So people over here can drool if we like. :p

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I thought that was Juan Carlos she
played with in Hong Kong???
No, cause I remember people saying she aced JCF and hit a couple return winners off his serve.

CooCooCachoo
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Max has a beautiful wife :) There is no need for him to look at Masha..

Andy T
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Hardly the case, Maria is the lucky one. How can she keep her beady eyes off the beast?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/esquimaux/Miscellany/superdrool.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v368/esquimaux/Miscellany/?)

I was a bit diappointed when I saw him in the flesh at Roland Garros. On celluloid he looks phenomenal but he's still a boy and needs to fill out into that massive frame. At 30 he's gong to be perfect :drool: :drool: :drool: but in the meantime, I'll stick with Carlos: smouldering, sultry and with arms made in paradise, he could pin me to the baseline and pummel me with his strokes any time he liked.

CooCooCachoo
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:10 PM
:haha:

Crazy Canuck
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:31 PM

I was going to point this out as well. :o

Crazy Canuck
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:33 PM
People have lusted over underaged male players in the past :p

esquímaux
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:40 PM
I was a bit diappointed when I saw him in the flesh at Roland Garros. On celluloid he looks phenomenal but he's still a boy and needs to fill out into that massive frame. At 30 he's gong to be perfect :drool: :drool: :drool: but in the meantime, I'll stick with Carlos: smouldering, sultry and with arms made in paradise, he could pin me to the baseline and pummel me with his strokes any time he liked.
Well I'll you two pummel away, I'll be the 'ball'boy :D:tape::drool:

Andy T
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Bring Max along and we'll have a men's doubles, ok esquìmaux? Can you imagine bending over at the net while one of those two is rushing in after the serve and just praying that he'll forget the volley and rip your shorts off??

~SunFlower~
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:33 PM
but he is also hot and sexy :drool:

You can say that again...

Max is just http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/images/smilies/custom/drool.gif

esquímaux
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Cara probably snuck a look, too :p
:spit::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: