PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see the little 5 minute piece on Mary on USA?

Berlin_Calling
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Im really happy that in the first time in 4 year, people are paying a lot of attention to Mary. Tonight, USA did a piece on Mary and how she has been showing her old form lately and I thought it was really nice. It showed Mary leaving her hotel this morning and coming to the USTA tennis center and they talked with Mary in the car. Mary was also talking to the driver and she asked him if he saw the match, and he said he saw a little bit of it but saw all the headlines afterwards, lol. They also showed Mary practicing a bit this morning and then they showed Mary talking to the fans. She signed autographs and took pictures with them. Anybody else see it?

AjdeNate!
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:54 AM
LOVED IT!!!! I was like :o :bounce: "It's MARY!!!"
I sooooooooo wan't expecting to see a little piece on her. I love how the driver said, "I told them (the agency or WTA or whatever) to let ME be the one bring you to the courts today." And then she talks about how he has the tunes, and plays good music for her ride to the tennis center.

Allez Mary!!!

AjdeNate!
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:56 AM
"Guess who's back.... back again...."
I just rewound my TIVO to see it again. I like how they played that Eminem song in teh beginning. And did you see her strutting thru the hotel? She's fierce!! :hearts: She looked sooooo good and sooooooo happy!! :bounce:

Berlin_Calling
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:13 AM
lol. it was great. yeah, i definitely never expected them to do a piece on Mary because her matches arent even shown most of the time. i wish i could be Mary's driver :mad::p she seems too incredibly nice. i love how the people were staring at her and looking at her when she came out of the hotel. means that she is very well known and liked :)

Andy.
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Its great to see Mary being treated like the Star she has always been again the reign of the queen is back. Go Mary

Mark Spruce
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Oh you are so lucky to have seen it. Maybe they will put it on the web so I can down load it. It is great that Mary is getting the coverage she deserves.

Mark

MissTennisFan
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Wow! That sounds like the most amazing piece on television this millenium! Any chance we can see it on the web anywhere?