PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see happen at this USO?

joao
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:51 AM
1 - Venus shows everybody wrong and wins her 1st GS in 3 years
2 - Lindsay keeps rolling and adds icing to her cake by winning 1st GS in 4 years
3 - Amelie wins 1st GS ever and becomes #1
4 - Jennifer shows she still has it and wins 1st GS in 3 years
5 - Serena gets her domination back and wins her 7th GS
6 - Justine adds 1 million $ to her Olympic gold

============================================

Personnally I'd love to see Venus win it all cuz' she's my fave .... but to be honest, she'd really make my day by shutting everybody up and show the great champion she still is!!!! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW VENUS!:bounce:

cartmancop
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:58 AM
I would also like to see Venus win with wins over Davenport, Henin & Mauresmo to show that she is back and ready to climb back to the top.

Gogo123
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Serena winning her 7th GS defeating Venus in the final who takes out Davenport and Henin-Hardenne on the way

cellophane
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Would like to see either of Lena D, Nadia, Sveta or Mary win it, but that's not likely to happen... Mary winning it would be great.

Famu_lady
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Venus winning and shutting everyone up especially Tracy Autin.

AjdeNate!
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Elena Dementieva winning her first slam title and hitting an ace on championship point, shutting everyone up. ;)

cellophane
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Elena Dementieva winning her first slam title and hitting an ace on championship point, shutting everyone up. ;)
A second serve ace at that! ;) :p

JLDementieva
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:13 AM
I'd love to see Elena win it all!!

Stamp Paid
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Serena winning her 7th GS defeating Venus in the final who takes out Davenport and Henin-Hardenne on the way
http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/notworthy.gifThis would make my tennis year.

cellophane
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:15 AM
I'd love to see Elena win it all!!
That's at the top of my wishlist! :) :D

10nisfanofruz
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:17 AM
I would like to see the new face wins this grandslam so Amelie is my fav choice. I think that it is more sensational when you have the new granslam winner. You guys saw the world 's reaction toward Sharapova, didn't you? :)

fammmmedspin
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:20 AM
Its running too predictably to seeding. Its time for a change. Sveta over Elena D in the final would do nicely. Elena D over Sveta will do fine too as a reward for having the groundstrokes to make up for the serve.

Failing that Momo is playing well enough to deserve a title and it would be nice to see her conquer her head. We know Justine wins on sheer toughness and skill and we have already seen Serena, Venus and Lindsay win so many times with big serves so lets see if Momo can do it playing allcourt tennis.

LindsayRulez
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:22 AM
1. Lindsay wins!
2. Mary Pierce wins
3. Serena and Justine have a 3rd set tiebreak in the finals...who wins?

MinnyGophers
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Momo winning and becoming number 1 . That would be her fans dreams come true. And she deserves it after all she's been through, and all the talent she has. By winning this, it'll give her enough confidence to not lose the big games anymore.

Junex
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:26 AM
ULTIMATE FANTASY to previous two post!
but its a good thing, then if she can do it, she will be number for a long time, longer than the great Steffi!

thelittlestelf
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:28 AM
An all Williams final.

pierce0415
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Mary winning at the expense of Juju, Venus and Serena

but realistically Amelie winning at the expense of Elena, Serena and Venus

geoepee
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:42 AM
1)Venus winning it all, defeating Justine, Davenport and then either Amelie or Serena.
2)Serena winning it
3)Mary Pierce winning her 3rd Slam (I actually had a dream that this happened!)
4)Amelie winning her first slam.

moon
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:11 AM
1)Venus winning it all, defeating Justine, Davenport and then either Amelie or Serena.
2)Serena winning it
3)Mary Pierce winning her 3rd Slam (I actually had a dream that this happened!)
4)Amelie winning her first slam.
see above :angel:

Stefwhit
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:28 AM
1. Serena def. Justine- dream final, let's get this rivalry going again!!
2. Serena def. Venus- for old times sake
3. Serena def. Lindsay- they need a GS final since they've never had one
4. Serena def. anybody- this would be my next best scenario
5. Mary Peirce def. Serena- there's still something about Mary, alwayz liked that girl
6. Venus def. Serena- it's long overdue, us Serena fans can blame Serena's bum knee ;)
7. Lindsay def. Serena- I'm sure I would someday learn to appreciate it since I am a Lindz fan
8. Justine gets far enough ahead at the Open to keep her number one and obviously MoMo gets out before clinching the top spot
9. If it's not meant for Serena to reach the final then let Dementieva represent for Serena's half of the draw

10. A very competitive hard fought ladies showdown in primetime with both players playing their best- winner take all