PDA

View Full Version : When does tomorrow's schedule come out?

shap_half
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:28 PM
I'm really hoping they that Justine plays at night. That way there is a bigger chance the networks of the CBS will show the entire match.

FaceyFacem
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:38 PM
they're doing henman v. kiefer, they're doing venus vs. lindsay, they're doing sargsian vs. agassi, so that is CBS, then USA will get probably justine at night and likely federer at night, then the rest will be on armstrong in the day

K-Dog
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:43 PM
I have to go to my grandmothers to watch Venus vs. Lindsay tommorrow. My dad got stupid satelite and we don't have the channel to watch the U.S. Open tommorrow because of the stupid Jerry Lewis telethon where I live.

Kelly
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:47 PM
the lindsay venus match is 3rd on...which means we have 2 tedious mens matches to wait. i may be british but what the hell is tim henman doing on the showcourt...i just know its gonna be another 5 setter....i missed lindsays match against bovina because of henmans incompitence....i kno he has a back injury but jees...he annoys me sooooo much

LindsayRulez
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:49 PM
How do you guys know the schedule already when it's not even on the US Open website yet??

cartmancop
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:52 PM
I have to go to my grandmothers to watch Venus vs. Lindsay tommorrow. My dad got stupid satelite and we don't have the channel to watch the U.S. Open tommorrow because of the stupid Jerry Lewis telethon where I live.

I KNOW!! :mad: That telethon comes on here every year during the USO & it pisses me off so bad. Also my coverage this morning didn't start until like 12:15 b/c some church service was on :( I'm hoping I can pick up a different CBS station that is not carrying the telethon. How far does that telethon reach or is it just in a small area.

100th Post :bounce: :bounce: YAY!!!

Kelly
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:56 PM
its up on uk tv

Justin
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:19 AM
can you post a link to it.

thanks

VeNuS#1LoVa
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Are you serious Vee Vs. Lindsay on 3rd? :fiery:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:23 AM
Order of Play: Day Eight

US Open, Flushing Meadows
MONDAY SHOW COURTS ORDER OF PLAY
Arthur Ashe Court (1600 BST)
N KIEFER Ger 19 v T HENMAN GB 5 MS
S Sargsian Arm v A AGASSI US 6 MS
V WILLIAMS US 11 v L DAVENPORT US 5 WS
(starting at 0000 BST) J HENIN-H Bel 1 v N PETROVA Rus 14 WS
R FEDERER Swi 1 v A PAVEL Rom 16 MS

Louis Armstrong Court (1600 BST)
E D'ILIDOU Gre 29 v S Asagoe Jpn WS
O Rochus Bel v D HRBATY Svk 22 MS
S K'NETSOVA Rus 9 v M PIERCE Fr 27 WS

Seeds in CAPS MS = Men's singles WS = Women's singles

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/3610732.stm

GoDominique
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Why is everything messed up when I copy and paste something? :fiery:

Knizzle
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:25 AM
They never said LD and Venus were third on they just listed the matches they would be showing tomorrow. We won't know till the schedule comes out.

*kaz*
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:25 AM
Henman match will take 3 and a half hours at least, probably more. Add on another 2 hours for Aggasi. They'll never get on court.

GoDominique
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:27 AM
They never said LD and Venus were third on they just listed the matches they would be showing tomorrow. We won't know till the schedule comes out.
The schedule is out.

volta
Sep 6th, 2004, 01:39 AM
im affraind of Eurosport cuz they have cycling before the match. maybe that stupid thing just covers the mens match and i can see my girl in action

WtaTour4Ever
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Of course both mens matches will go to 5 tie breaks 19-17.....blegh

Jericho
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:16 AM
aww man i wanted to go shopping :lol:

loppy
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:23 AM
And, of course, they will put Justine on centre court the only night of the week when there will be no live broadcast! Damn US Networks :fiery: :fiery:

Win the whole shebang, Justine! So they'll have no choice but to show your matches!

ZAK
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:33 AM
And, of course, they will put Justine on centre court the only night of the week when there will be no live broadcast! Damn US Networks :fiery: :fiery:

Win the whole shebang, Justine! So they'll have no choice but to show your matches!
It'll be on the USA Network, what are you talking about?

moon
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:23 AM
aww man i wanted to go shopping :lol:
The match won't be on til 3 or 4. GO SHOPPING. I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to do your errands with THAT lineup. :lol: