PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for more Serenifer?

JennyS
Sep 5th, 2004, 10:01 PM
It's high time that Jen and Serena played each other at the US Open. I'm sure the atmosphere will be electric!

Stefwhit
Sep 5th, 2004, 10:02 PM
BRING IT ON!!!

Yeah it's been done and done again, but we all know we love it!

Chunchun
Sep 5th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"Serenifer" :lol:

i never see the play on hardcourts, so i want to c :)

gweeny
Sep 5th, 2004, 10:08 PM
I think Serena will triump in this next Serenifer match-up.

SJW
Sep 5th, 2004, 10:09 PM
no. i hate this matchup.

bring back Venus vs Jennifer.

Stefwhit
Sep 5th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I'm sure the atmosphere will be electric!
For both of these players that's what it's all about- The crowd going wild, the New York energy, battling a fierce opponent, and obviously holding up the trophy when it's all said and done. Such a shame these two warriors couldn't meet up in a final because that's the stage that best suites thier rivalry. What I love most is that each players gets such an emotional high beating the other (partly out of respect). Good luck to Serena...

Bright Red
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:05 PM
I can't wait. And please Serena, do your thang!

I thought it was pretty cool during the post-match interview when Serena said she and Jennifer love playing each other. I think there's some mutual admiration going on there.

I remember a time when they took verbal swipes at each other, but they don't anymore.

Mr. Man
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Venus vs. Jennifer rocks! But I'm still ready for this match up again.

Cariaoke
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:22 PM
A Williams vs. Jennifer is what I love to see!

although this has been done to death... I haven't seen it on HC let alone the USO. Bring it!

Bright Red
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:34 PM
The interesting thing is that they've never played each other at the USO. I'm surprised.

*kaz*
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Why Venus/Jen. We could call that Venennifer. I like Serennifer better.

Volcana
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:50 PM
No. I'n sick of this hit-and-giggle, slice, slice, moonball, pitty-pat tennis. I wanna see some players who can hit!:)

*kaz*
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:11 AM
I hope Jen wins.

ali
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:14 AM
I want Serena to win but think Jennifer might have the edge this time. Serena still looks like she could self destruct at any minute, but if her serve's working as well as it was todat it will be close.

Let's hope its a classic and not a Wimbledon repeat! :eek:

bandabou
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:20 AM
First time on hardcourts.....bring it on.

volta
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:20 AM
no. i hate this matchup.

bring back Venus vs Jennifer.
Amen.
i´m so sick of Vee vs Lindsay and Serena vs Cap :fiery: we need achange QUIKLY

oh BTW Go Serena :worship: :worship:

Stamp Paid
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:09 AM
I just hope the USO crowd doesnt go all Paris on Serena, since Jen is the American....

moon
Sep 6th, 2004, 03:16 AM
I just hope the USO crowd doesnt go all Paris on Serena, since Jen is the American....
you know they will!
I hope Rena is prepared.

WTF Tour
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:05 AM
Will be a boring match. Refers to Wimbledon 2004.

vogus
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:17 AM
how many friggin times in a row have they drawn each other in the QF??

but this time it's the USOpen, so the stakes are higher. Serena is in better form and it'll be an uphill battle for Jenn to win this match.

Bamafan717
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:18 AM
I loved Wimbledon 2004 6-1 6-1. It ruined the commentators day! Man did she beat the shit out of her!

SJW
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Why Venus/Jen. We could call that Venennifer. I like Serennifer better.

cuz Venus vs Jen hasnt been done for 3 years. i want it back. that was destined to be a classic rivalry but the people who did the draws fucked it up. Serena has played Jennifer countless times, it's boring now.

shap_half
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I am so sick and tired of this match-up. I wish Jenn was in Justine's quarter. They always seem to play really well against one another in GS

thelittlestelf
Sep 6th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Let's hope it's better than the last one, eh?

JenDavenportfan
Sep 6th, 2004, 10:14 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: Serena is vulnerable she is not on the top of her game I Think Jenn has a great shot to win! Go Jenn! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :) :) :) :) :) I Hope Venus loses too:) hehe