PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone met or seen Maria? cos im dying to meet her

Josh B.
Sep 5th, 2004, 07:32 PM
:hearts: :worship: Maria is my Queen :worship: :hearts:

Im desperate to meet Maria and see her play live. I was about an hour away from her in San Diego but still my parents would not allow me to go.
Maria Sharapova is the most beautiful woman in the world and means so much to me.

Has anyone met Maria before?

Maria Croft
Sep 5th, 2004, 08:15 PM
No, I wish I had !! But maybe I will go to Roland garros someday to see her play. Or maybe Wimbledon !!

Edward.
Sep 5th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I saw Maria at Wimbledon this year. She was standing outside the players lounge and she was very close to me. I didn't get to take any pictures sadly.

I hope to see her again next year at Birmingham and Wimbledon.

SWP
Sep 5th, 2004, 09:32 PM
No, not yet. i would love to meet her, she is so beautiful and talented.

Andy Mac
Sep 5th, 2004, 10:40 PM
i saw her at the rogers cup and im going again next year...ill actually remember film in my camera next year!

Lemonskin.
Sep 6th, 2004, 08:24 AM
I want to go to the Aus Open and see her there but it's in Melbourne and I'm in Sydney :bigcry:

ndftblwannabe
Sep 6th, 2004, 09:09 AM
i'm hoping someday to make it to the U.S Open but i'll probably just settle for a small tournament somewhere. hopefully i'll get to meet her and get an autograph!

Go Maria! We all love you!

Bigboi
Sep 6th, 2004, 09:18 AM
I'm planning for a meeting at the AIG Open but ill probably be swamped by the thousands of fanatical Japs over there

ndftblwannabe
Sep 6th, 2004, 09:24 AM
i would love to go to the Japan open! we had an exchange student from Japan come and stay for a year so i could have room and board and he would go with me!

Bigboi
Sep 6th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Thats how im getting over there, year long exchange trip
staying in Yokohama so a daily trip to the tennis will be easy

Josh B.
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:45 PM
IM thinking about ging to next years wimbledon but i ow me dad £130 so ill be skint but ill do everything possible to see her.
P.S Did anyone know there is a signed tennisball by Maria Sharapova and Serena WQilliams on ebay. I cant get it cos i dont have money
The bid ends on tuesday 7th September 2004

Maria is my Queen

Maria Sharapova is the most beautiful woman in the world and means so much to me.

Andy Mac
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:26 PM
well i am going again ot the rogers next year and the usopen is like a few hours away from me!

Agassi Fan
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I met Maria many times at the Roland Garros this year. She was very friendly.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I met Maria many times at the Roland Garros this year. She was very friendly.

You are such a lier!!!! :fiery:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:49 PM
You are such a lier!!!! :fiery:

By the way... I am kidding...

sharapovarulz1
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:57 PM
id love 2 meet maria n watch her play maybe ill c her at wimbledon nxt year!!!

Andy Mac
Sep 8th, 2004, 10:23 PM
yea man..i liek going to rogers cup cuz thers more of a chance to meet her cuz its a teir 1 not a huge grand slam!

I Love Maria
Sep 12th, 2004, 03:16 PM
No, I'd love to meet her. She's is a beautiful woman!

Andy Mac
Sep 12th, 2004, 11:55 PM
ahah yea!........

cc.bham.dani
Sep 28th, 2004, 12:46 AM
I was fortunate enough to get her autograph & have a photo taken with her at Edgbaston, Birmingham in June, 3 weeks almost to the day before she won Wimbledon!

Apart from being very beautiful (which goes without saying!), Maria was very approachable, co-operative & made sure that every one who wanted a photo with her, had one!

There was not a hint of aloofness, and Maria obviously values her fans very highly.

A fantastic day for me, & one that I'll always remember!

Andy.
Sep 28th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Ive never met her so i hope she come to the Adidas international in Sydney next year that would be awesome otherwise im going to go to the Australian open next year or the year after.

12345happy
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:12 AM
Well, Josh.. I hate to tell you this... but, rumor has it, she's infatuated w/ a handsome 28 year old cowboy/rancher (who's also a millionnaire) from Dallas, TX! They supposedly met at Wimbledon, and he's been following her all over taking in her matches... He's also supposedly taking her and her parents to his 2nd ranch in Mexico in a day or so for a much needed break... Apparently she wants to learn to ride horses... Hope Daddy keeps a close eye on her virtue, as I'm told this cowboy is quite a charmer with the ladies...

Lemonskin.
Nov 18th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Well, Josh.. I hate to tell you this... but, rumor has it, she's infatuated w/ a handsome 28 year old cowboy/rancher (who's also a millionnaire) from Dallas, TX! They supposedly met at Wimbledon, and he's been following her all over taking in her matches... He's also supposedly taking her and her parents to his 2nd ranch in Mexico in a day or so for a much needed break... Apparently she wants to learn to ride horses... Hope Daddy keeps a close eye on her virtue, as I'm told this cowboy is quite a charmer with the ladies...
And where did you get THIS information?

greenfunkTHREE.
Nov 18th, 2004, 07:51 AM
yeah! where did you get that from? are you referring to yourself?!?! wait. that's out of point. hmmm. but i highly doubt sharapova would want to date someone who is 1.65 times older than her or maybe easier to understand terms 11years older. this guy seems like a show off.

futureaus
Nov 18th, 2004, 12:36 PM
I met her at Wimbledon after 1 of her matches. It was when she beat Hantuchova. I was at the enterance and asked Daniela for an autograph when she was walking out but she walked right past us. I wanted it for my lil sis. Then Maria came past and gave us all autographs. She even asked my lil sis "Are you gonna be a tennis player when you grow up?!". My sis is like 2.

the cat
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I met Maria and her IMG agent Max Eisenbud in the summer of 2002. My article called "Metting Maria Sharapova" is located at http://mariaworld.net/art11702.htm

Josh B.
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:29 PM

So why do we never see this bloke at any of her matches????

Or is he invisable

Oh, and there have been no pictures or hearings of Maria and this cowboy.

Personally, I think your bullshitting!!

PS,

I know i posted in another thread about this , but it was before i read this one!! :) :)

Josh B.
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Wow,

My thread is alive again......Im honestly and truly touched! :) :tears:

waratahsrock
Nov 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
All goin well i'll get to meet maria at the aussie open in january! goin ova for the first six days, so heres hoping!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 18th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Wow,

My thread is alive again......Im honestly and truly touched! :) :tears:

:lol:

andrewbroad
Nov 18th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Well I can't say I've really met Maria, but she did walk right past me on a narrow public path at Birmingham this year! :D

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/ (http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/)
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/ (http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/)
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/shara/ (http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/shara/)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sizzlingsharapova/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sizzlingsharapova/)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/)

DrChemicalX
Nov 18th, 2004, 10:16 PM
I am seeing maria at the Aus open this year, my dad just got the tickets yesterday... flying over to melbourne just for it :)

Well I can't say I've really met Maria, but she did walk right past me on a narrow public path at Birmingham this year!

Nice!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:25 PM
And where did you get THIS information?

He got it from la-la land! :D :angel:

What an idiot.. :lol:

12345happy
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:42 AM
well, I know the guy, #1-- and she's discreet, because she doesn't want the added press attention focusing on her personal life... And even though he is 10+ years older than him-- her emails to him don't lie... She's really crazy about him... I personally think it's because she's never met anyone like him before... He's quite good looking, very generous and a total charmer... He's dated all kinds of spectacular women before, including a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader... And as for him liking her-- well, as you all know-- she's quite a looker herself, very sexy-- what man wouldn't go for that??? I doubt they'll last though-- hopefully she'll come to her senses-- she's too young, and has so much more to look forward to in life-- she could have anyone she wanted!

12345happy
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:46 AM
So why do we never see this bloke at any of her matches????

Or is he invisable

Oh, and there have been no pictures or hearings of Maria and this cowboy.

Personally, I think your bullshitting!!

PS,

I know i posted in another thread about this , but it was before i read this one!! :) :)
Josh-- it's still new... Still under the radar so to speak... Not alot of people know about it yet... Perhaps when the papparazzi does, they'll snap the illusive photo... I'm just sharing the info I know... I have no reason to make it up... sorry... You can believe it or not... The guy has brown hair/brown eyes, is about 6ft tall-- nice rugged build... Your typical cowboy... Keep your eye for him at her matches... You never know...

Marcova
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:17 AM
I'm hesitating before admitting this, and I'm not sure whether Maria would confirm this or deny it if you asked her, but I'm probably the only person on this board who has actually made love to her.

12345happy
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:19 AM
I'm hesitating before admitting this, and I'm not sure whether Maria would confirm this or deny it if you asked her, but I'm probably the only person on this board who has actually made love to her.
when did that happen? how old was she?

Dan23
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:20 AM
well, I know the guy, #1-- and she's discreet, because she doesn't want the added press attention focusing on her personal life... And even though he is 10+ years older than him-- her emails to him don't lie... She's really crazy about him... I personally think it's because she's never met anyone like him before... He's quite good looking, very generous and a total charmer... He's dated all kinds of spectacular women before, including a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader... And as for him liking her-- well, as you all know-- she's quite a looker herself, very sexy-- what man wouldn't go for that??? I doubt they'll last though-- hopefully she'll come to her senses-- she's too young, and has so much more to look forward to in life-- she could have anyone she wanted!
Haha, exactly and what kind of dude would have his mates brag about it on here anyway??..:rolleyes:

Dan23
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:20 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Dan23
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:26 AM
when did that happen? how old was she?
Yean cmon Marcova, when was it?? :lol: :hehehe: :p

12345happy
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Haha, exactly and what kind of dude would have his mates brag about it on here anyway??..:rolleyes:
Because it's newsworthy!

Princess Sarah.
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:35 AM
who cares who she's dating (according to you and ur contradicting story) thats no one's business but her's

12345happy
Nov 19th, 2004, 05:09 AM
who cares who she's dating (according to you and ur contradicting story) thats no one's business but her's
Well, some people do care... I was just relaying information... no need to bite my head off! She's a public "person" now... Goes with the territory...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 19th, 2004, 05:49 AM
Well, some people do care... I was just relaying information... no need to bite my head off! She's a public "person" now... Goes with the territory...

If you knew more about her.. you would know that Maria doesn't like to be public in her personal life... except for the begginings of her life...

Lemonskin.
Nov 19th, 2004, 06:18 AM
De-LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIIIIIIIIOOOOONNNNAAAAAL LLLLLLL!!!!!!! XDDD

DrChemicalX
Nov 19th, 2004, 08:01 AM

:lol: :haha: Are you for real, maria's personal life should not be talked about! Man that is funny... Yet it carries with it so much unlogic foolishness...

greenfunkTHREE.
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/gwennie03/asd.bmp

is it this guy or something? i dont know. i saw a photo of some unknown man so, i am just here to put some shit photo! hehehe. but i think his the coach right. haha! anyway. happy person. i dont believe you and your silly little claims. its so hard to believe. really. i cant believe. and i wont. we will see what happens in a years time. haha! i think i should join or go be a paparazzi too. all that action? HEHE!

Lemonskin.
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:31 AM
He's always at her matches... I think he's part of the Lansdorp or Bolitterri (sp?) coaching squad

Frank
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I don't think anybody is interested in pervy fantasies certain people are having.

DrChemicalX
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Yeah he is always at her matches, i think i agree he is a trainer. I have seen a pic of him training with maria i believe, well at least it looks like it. And i mean, maria's life is maria's life and is kept private by her and thus should not be worried or talked about anywere else... paparazzi crap should be banned and people who violate it should be charged...

Edward.
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:31 PM

Drugs are bad.

Marcova is a tragic example.

Nastya's sister
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Me and Maria had lesbian sex and I'm marrying her next April!

Frank
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Me and Maria had lesbian sex and I'm marrying her next April! Now the monkey is coming out the sleeve! :eek:

You could have your marriage here, at least it'll be legal. :p

Nastya's sister
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I'd marry her now but that stupid AER gets in the way! :shout: I can give Maria some dark colored underwear! :tape:

Frank
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Oh yes, the AER is evil. The grief must be immense. :p

12345happy
Nov 19th, 2004, 08:47 PM

is it this guy or something? i dont know. i saw a photo of some unknown man so, i am just here to put some shit photo! hehehe. but i think his the coach right. haha! anyway. happy person. i dont believe you and your silly little claims. its so hard to believe. really. i cant believe. and i wont. we will see what happens in a years time. haha! i think i should join or go be a paparazzi too. all that action? HEHE!
nope, that's not the guy... her new boyfriend has dark brown hair, brown eyes, is about 6ft. tall... he's a relatively big guy-- no football player or anything, but, he's bigger than the guy in your pic...

Princess Sarah.
Nov 20th, 2004, 02:47 AM

he's hot!

Dan23
Nov 20th, 2004, 07:59 AM

Thats Mark Wellington, Maria's physical fitness trainer, as you'll remember (particularly Duiz :p ) he oversees the stretching of Maria's legs etc.. :lol:
Hes been with Marias team since earlier this year and is at all her matches..:)

Frank
Nov 20th, 2004, 10:46 AM
I want a personal leg stretcher as well. :p

Dan23
Nov 20th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Haha me too ;)
When your legs are as long as Masha's are you'd need some help stretching them :p

Frank
Nov 20th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Of course. Everybody with legs as tall or taller than that should have a personal leg stretcher. :p

Josh B.
Nov 23rd, 2004, 09:06 PM
Wish i was taller :sad:

Marcova
Nov 24th, 2004, 12:25 AM
If you knew more about her.. you would know that Maria doesn't like to be public in her personal life... except for the begginings of her life...

The main reason she feels that way is because she thinks that if people thought she was in a long term relationship they would stop liking her. Okay, they might but it would only be temporary. They would all drift back.

It doesn't seem credible to you and me I know, but trust me, she is a very fragile woman in some ways, and that will only change when she has won two or three more Wimbledon tournaments. She hasn't had a chance to really live. She didn't even go to a proper school, so that in a funny way she needs people she trusts to steer her in the right direction.

Josh B.
Nov 24th, 2004, 12:54 PM
:rolleyes: HAVENT HEARD MUCH FROM 12345HAPPY.

Probabaly still lookin for evidence of this Cowboy.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Mar 20th, 2005, 04:04 AM

He is Mark Wellington, personal trainer.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Mar 20th, 2005, 04:05 AM
The main reason she feels that way is because she thinks that if people thought she was in a long term relationship they would stop liking her. Okay, they might but it would only be temporary. They would all drift back.

It doesn't seem credible to you and me I know, but trust me, she is a very fragile woman in some ways, and that will only change when she has won two or three more Wimbledon tournaments. She hasn't had a chance to really live. She didn't even go to a proper school, so that in a funny way she needs people she trusts to steer her in the right direction.

Marcova... she went to school, and she is now going enrolled in an online High school.

Also, what a loser who actually stops liking Maria cause she has a bf.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Mar 20th, 2005, 04:08 AM
Why did I just post here?

Josh B.
Mar 20th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Because you love me so and you love reviving my threads. :p

Im so happy Luis! :D :p

Edward.
Mar 20th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Why did I just post here?

Because you're bored and have a ridioculous amount of free time on your hands.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Mar 20th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Because you're bored and have a ridioculous amount of free time on your hands.

I didn't notice this was such an old thread... :eek:

Anyways... good schooling for Marcova Eddy.... :lol: