PDA

View Full Version : mary's 3rd rd interview video

ashwu
Sep 5th, 2004, 02:17 PM
this address will work fine :) enjoy~:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
rtsp://a656.v8589f.c8589.g.vr.akamaistream.net/ondemand/7/656/8589/v0001/ibmusopen.download.akamai.com/8589/2004/int/int090404_hi.rm

ali
Sep 5th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Thanks! :D

Mark Spruce
Sep 5th, 2004, 02:41 PM
thanks when I tried the link to the file on the US OPEN site it did not work for me.

take care

Mark

ashwu
Sep 5th, 2004, 03:35 PM
yeah, they put a wrong address

i just guessed out the right one with other interview links :)

Mark Spruce
Sep 5th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I just did not have time to do that ASH. Thanks allot again.

Mark

saby
Sep 5th, 2004, 04:44 PM
one question guys, did Mary change her hair color?
I saw an interview just before her 3rd round and she was not blond but chestnut. :confused: i never saw her like this, I was wonderring if somebody noticed it?

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Sep 5th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Hello Saby,

I did not notice. All I notice so far is the RED nails ejejeje

take care

Mark

saby
Sep 5th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Hello Saby,
I did not notice. All I notice so far is the RED nails ejejeje
take care
Mark
During the interview Mary didn't have a ponytail like when she plays, that is probably why I noticed it. I think the interview was made on thursday because the journalist was talking about her next round against Maria.
Well I saw the red nails too, it's.. euuh... noy usual :devil: blue and red like the Nike colors !! :confused:

ali
Sep 5th, 2004, 11:50 PM
one question guys, did Mary change her hair color?
I saw an interview just before her 3rd round and she was not blond but chestnut. :confused: i never saw her like this, I was wonderring if somebody noticed it?

Her hair does seem a bit darker but I thought it was just because she hadn't had her highlights done for a while! ;)

I have to say I'm not sure about the red nails :unsure: , but so long as she keeps winning, who cares?! :p

As for the Nike saga, I notice that she hasn't been wearing a warm up jacket (so no clues there) and didn't have nike clothing on in her press interview so maybe her contract with them ran out and she's waiting on other offers? :confused:

Mark Spruce
Sep 6th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Well if it has ran out the contract. I hope that NIKE will sign her up again. They would be mad to let her go to another complany.

Mark