PDA

View Full Version : More on the documentary 9/11

tia clara
Mar 12th, 2002, 04:41 AM
I thought I wouldn't watch it, but I am so glad that I did. The Naudet brothers deserve every award they can be nominated for. The documentary was tough to watch, but the whole point of it was the courage and dedication of the men of the Station and Ladder and their brotherhood. Brotherhood is an over-used adjective, but their feeling for each other was so real and Jules and Gedeon did a wonderful job showing the love and caring for each other among those firefighters. And their own feelings for eeach other had me in tears, when they discovered that they had both survived the day. By the end of the film, I felt as if those firefighters wee my family too.
Like I said, it was hard to watch, but I wish everyone in the world could see it. It is that good.

I hate to say this, but thank to CBS for showing it.

jas
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:28 AM
I only caught the last hour of it...and I must say...it was so good to see all of that station's firefighters return...It was such an emotional reunion for some...
Those brothers did an amazing job filming...and I must say...when that one was running and that captain jumped on top of him to cover him when that "rush" of rubble came down...I started to cry...even then, the firefighter thought of someone other than himself to save...that really hit me...what an amazing hero...what a precious film...I wish I would have taped it...I hope they will show it again sometime...