PDA

View Full Version : Mary second on court tomorrow!

ali
Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:46 PM
Well after having to wait until about 9pm to start her second round match, Mary has a better schedule tomorrow. She's on after Roger Federer's match on Arthur Ashe court.

I thought she might have got the night match actually, but since its the middle Saturday (one of the most popular days) they'll no doubt give that to an American player.

And on a purely selfish note, at least it means I won't be up until 3am following the match!! ;)

ashwu
Sep 4th, 2004, 03:24 AM
i have to wait and see if that boring thai guy finish his game :(

cakiteror
Sep 4th, 2004, 10:00 AM
guys mary is going to WIN

saby
Sep 4th, 2004, 10:12 AM
We All Think She Is Going To Win

Allez Mary

Mark Spruce
Sep 4th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Hi Ali--Well I am glad that Mary did not get a night match, as I do worry about her eyes still. Also when Mary's last match was on I did not get to bed until 4am. But it was worth it.

take care

Mark

Tompier
Sep 4th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Hmmm who is Mary going to meet after this match ? :p

ali
Sep 4th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Hi Ali--Well I am glad that Mary did not get a night match, as I do worry about her eyes still. Also when Mary's last match was on I did not get to bed until 4am. But it was worth it.

take care

Mark
I know what you mean, these late matches aren't good for me at work the next day! I hope Federer's match isn't as long as Massu's on Thursday - the wait nearly killed me! ;)

Mark Spruce
Sep 4th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Hi Ali,

Yeah the wait did kill me, but it was well worth seeing it. I think that the match was like the 2nd to last one to finish that night.

take care

Mark