PDA

View Full Version : No,no,sponsor

cakiteror
Sep 3rd, 2004, 06:17 AM
hi.my name is vlada and i am maries biggest fan in serbia.she gives a name to womens tennis.
i havent seen a nike logo!did they finish their collaboration?no more money?does she have other contracts?how much are they worth?
P.S.MARY AND NIKE LOOKED SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
I think that they are still together as you say. But some times the NIKE Logo is so hard to see on some Mary outfits.

I think that they would be stupid to not have Mary on their books

Mrk

cakiteror
Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:23 AM
i hope so.i know she was wearing NIKE for a long,long,time.can serena really fill her place?????????NIKE people should ask themselves that.
vlada
p.s. mark-love your site.its the best.

Wizzy Maryfan
Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:09 PM
perhaps mary believes she's playing well because of her actual clothes :lol:

We'll see how she will against Maria, probably on the center court ... :hearts:

Andy.
Sep 4th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Mary is like an icon of Nike Tennis she may not be as young as she was or top ten but she is still one of the most popular players on the tour and i hope she is still with Nike

Andy.
Sep 4th, 2004, 01:04 AM
i think Mary is wearing this top which is part of the Nike range

ashwu
Sep 4th, 2004, 02:26 AM
i'm not a nike fan, so that's ok for me.

aimee20
Sep 4th, 2004, 04:00 AM
I think she's in some sort of changing. maybe lacoste like other french players? :rolleyes:

personally I think she's really great team with nike

can someone tell me how much she gets with Nike? :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Sep 4th, 2004, 09:27 AM
I do not have a clue how much money Mary gets.

Mark

ali
Sep 4th, 2004, 11:56 AM
I'm pretty sure the outfit she's wearing is Nike - but without the logo which doesn't make much sense :confused:

Maybe its her lucky Olympics attire, they're a superstitious lot these tennis players ;)

If she is still with Nike though I'm sure they'll ask her to wear the official clothing today because she's on a big showcourt and will be on tv. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

bennywu
Sep 4th, 2004, 12:11 PM
May I ask a queston? Are you guys sure that Mary's outfit is the same as that in Athens? I think they are different in colors according to the photos.

ali
Sep 4th, 2004, 12:34 PM
May I ask a queston? Are you guys sure that Mary's outfit is the same as that in Athens? I think they are different in colors according to the photos.
It looks like the same outfit that Mary wore for Fed Cup and the Olympics to me. Maybe the colours are slightly different but I can't really tell. She was still wearing Nike in Canada so I think its more of a "lucky" outfit than a case of her being dropped by Nike. Saying that, you'd think Nike wouldn't be happy about paying her to wear their stuff and her not doing so! Maybe her contract with them ran out? I think we'll know more after today's match.

ali
Sep 4th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Well Mary still wasn't wearing the Nike label in todays match so who knows?! But I don't care...if that's your lucky outfit Mary, you just carry on wearing it! :D