Sharapova is going DOWN.:smash:

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:55 AM
I hope so

Mark

humanity
Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:09 AM
Don't worry... she will! ;)

But on the other hand, Mary always beat her opponents rather easily in the opening rounds of the Slam tournaments... Just look at the statistics. But 3rd round is an opening round as well, so she will beat Sharapowa!

Mary, allez, on te souhaite bonne chance

lizzymarie
Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:13 AM
Remember Mary can beat Anybody, so I know she can do it against Sharapova....

matiasv
Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:16 AM
hi, my name is matias, i from argentina, and i dont speak inglish very much(sorry), i love mary so much!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: , i am very happy she looks great!!!!!!!! I love you maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

humanity
Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:33 AM
Hola Matias! Q tal? No te preocupes que tu inglés no está mal. Pero creo q esta es la primera vez en que se habla español por aquí. Me parece bien. ;)

Pues a ver si Mary gana a Sharapowa. Después de eso, ya podremos soñar más alto.

A ver...

Saludos

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:34 AM
Hey guys, could i ask a favour please. If you could take a look at the NET CAMS PIC section for US Open 2004 as see if you can us the back buttons OK please.

www.mary-pierce.org (http://www.mary-pierce.org)

Been having reports it does not work 2 well. Thanks if you do try and report back.

take care

Mark

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:46 AM
Oh did you all notice that mary has RED NAILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

aimee20
Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:53 AM
Hey guys, could i ask a favour please. If you could take a look at the NET CAMS PIC section for US Open 2004 as see if you can us the back buttons OK please.

www.mary-pierce.org (http://www.mary-pierce.org)

Been having reports it does not work 2 well. Thanks if you do try and report back.

take care

Mark

dear Mark it works well to me. :)

Andy.
Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:24 AM
Good Work Mary she really is coming back to her form of old. the Next match is tough for me. my 2 favourite players against each other. Good Luck Mary the queen is on her way back.

Edman
Sep 3rd, 2004, 05:17 AM
I have a strong feeling that Mary can at least advance to the Quarter Final!!!

Declan
Sep 3rd, 2004, 05:46 AM
So was this match a night match under lights then? I had to go to bed in the end, the wait was forever! Great win for Mary, and adequate payback for the Wimbledon debacle! I too am hoping for a win over Sharapova, but have to be a just a bit more cautious than some others....remember, Bollettieri will know Mary's game inside out and will obviously tell Maria exactly what she has to do to win. Neveertheless, I feel really good about Mary's game right now -it's looking good!!!

jessie Nai
Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
Keep on fighting Mary!
You're the best!

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:00 AM
aimee20--Thanks so much for that.

Oh Mary by the way has RED nails I saw that on one of the pictures.

take care

Mark

ashwu
Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:13 PM
nice win mary!!! looking forward to the match with henin~

ashwu
Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:17 PM
i saw that too!!! :hearts: she didn't have it in the first match though~

mamno_MARYFAN
Sep 3rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
Phenomenal!!!!! Well done Mary!!!!:worship:

This is the best start that Mary has made in any Grand Slam tournaments that i can remember!!!!:worship:

Next....Sharapova...I think Mary is going to win this....Sharapova is not on any momentum and have struggled dreadfully so far in this tournament...so if this continues...Mary by far should win this...:angel:

When is Mary playing??? Tomorrow?? I hope that she will get a nite match then...there's no way then that i should miss match!!!!!

Good luck Mary....I know that u can do it!!!!:bounce:

GO Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

mamno_MARYFAN
Sep 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM

take care

Mark
Lovely!!!!!:angel:

matiasv
Sep 3rd, 2004, 06:58 PM
Hola Matias! Q tal? No te preocupes que tu inglés no está mal. Pero creo q esta es la primera vez en que se habla español por aquí. Me parece bien. ;)

Pues a ver si Mary gana a Sharapowa. Después de eso, ya podremos soñar más alto.

A ver...

Saludos
Hola Humanity!!! Me alegra mucho que sepas hablar español :eek: , de que pais eres? Yo entiendo el ingles pero me cuesta escribirlo. Mary mucha suerte para mañana!!!!!!!!!!bye

saby
Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:59 PM
Hello guys,

I'm a little late,i have been away for my job for few days, and I didn't get a chance to watch Mary yet :sad: but now i'm here and CONGRATULATION MARY
what a great victory. Winbledon is far away now :lol:
I would be very happy if Mary can play that way against Maria. Does somebody knows when exaltly Mary will play on saturday, I think it will be on a big court.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:20 PM
Hi Saby,

Have you got my last mail ??? I am thinking that maybe you are not getting my mails.

take care

Mark

ali
Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:26 PM
Does somebody knows when exaltly Mary will play on saturday, I think it will be on a big court.

:angel: :angel: :angel:Mary will be second on Arthur Ashe court after Federer. I thought she might have been the night match but I think this is better for Mary.

Andy.
Sep 4th, 2004, 12:51 AM
My to favourite players battling it out this is going to be a great match i think Mary can win. Queen Mary against Princess Maria.

saby
Sep 4th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Mary will be second on Arthur Ashe court after Federer. I thought she might have been the night match but I think this is better for Mary.
thanks Ali

It means that I will propably got a chance to watch Mary on Eurosort france :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Sep 4th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Hello Saby,

You are so lucky.

Mark

ali
Sep 4th, 2004, 11:53 AM
thanks Ali

It means that I will propably got a chance to watch Mary on Eurosort france :bounce:

Mary will be on Sky sports today for sure so I'll be able to see the match too. Really looking forward to this one..... :D

humanity
Sep 4th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Hola Matias!

Soy de Portugal. Bueno, aquí en este fórun se habla inglés y francés, pero nosotros podemos empezar el español tb... ;) Pero creo q casí nadie se va enterar... Mi español tampoco es bueno... Y tu, de onde eres? Tengo mucho miedo q Mary no gane hoy a Sharapowa... Y tu, q piensas?

Saludos