I love Mary
Aug 31st, 2004, 10:29 PM
From Mark's site:

http://www.mary-pierce.org/US_Open_2004/capt.xnyf12708311910.jpg

No Nike sponsor for Mary? :eek: :eek: :fiery: :fiery:
However what a bad outfit... that one of 2003 was so beauty. :sad:

saby
Aug 31st, 2004, 10:48 PM
the logo of the 2004 Nike collection is almost all the time on the bottom of the shirt for the girl and on the left shoulder for the men.

I don't think Mary changed her sponsor, with almost 3 000 000 $ a year :eek:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:27 PM
I had a look as well and can't see it.

I am not such a fan of this outfit.

Mark

Wizzy Maryfan
Sep 1st, 2004, 01:02 AM
We'll see the next match if she has or not a sponsor ! :drool:

I hope that she's got a dress but prefer to keep her for later :rolleyes: :hearts:

Declan
Sep 1st, 2004, 06:55 AM
Hey Mark, how was your 30 -hour flight???!

NicoMary
Sep 1st, 2004, 07:50 AM
We'll see the next match if she has or not a sponsor ! :drool:

I hope that she's got a dress but prefer to keep her for later :rolleyes: :hearts:

Im afraid that Mary wants to keep the outfit that had allowed her to do such a good run in Athens...this one makes her look heavier than she really is...Mary is is fact slim and in great shape for this US open

C'est vraiment dommage avec un haut plus moulant Mary est beaucoup plus avantagé, ce haut lui donne 5 ans de plus...franchement j'aurai adoré la voir avec la tenue, de Mauresmo, Vaidisova ou même Sharapova:sad:

ali
Sep 1st, 2004, 11:23 AM
It certainly looked like Mary was playing without a sponser logo on her attire yesterday. Its the same outfit as at the Olympics (where they had to cover up the Nike logo because of the adidas sponsorship of the French team) but I can't imagine Nike will be happy if she's just chosen not to wear their stuff!

Its a very plain outfit really but who cares as long as Mary is playing so well :)

Nicoleke
Sep 1st, 2004, 12:30 PM
I disagree. I like this outfit :). The baby blue is nice on her :).

remyremy
Sep 1st, 2004, 03:16 PM
I disagree. I like this outfit :). The baby blue is nice on her :).

Yeah I agree with you. I love when Mary wears white and blue outfits, she seems more peaceful. Anyway, she doesn't wear a hairband, so I'm happy. Go on Mary it's a pleasure to see you playing your best tennis!!! :kiss:

MissTennisFan
Sep 1st, 2004, 03:48 PM
Anyway, she doesn't wear a hairband, so I'm happy. Go on Mary it's a pleasure to see you playing your best tennis!!! :kiss:
Hmm, but I actually find the headband very cool, I wish I could find one like the one she wore when she won RG in 2000...

Mark Spruce
Sep 1st, 2004, 10:46 PM
Well that is cool that Mary wants to wear it still and that it brings her good luck.

I do love to see Mary in simple outfits, they always seem to suit her better than complicated ones.

Yes great to see Mary playing well.

take care

Mark