PDA

View Full Version : Shake it!

humanity
Aug 30th, 2004, 11:39 PM
The US Open has started on no threads over this days? What's happening with the fans?

And Amélie's forum, which was always less busy than this one, is getting the edge...

And Mary's schedule has not been updated since Wimbledon...?!

Go Mary!

Le US Open a commencé et rien des nouvelles threads ici? Qu'est-ce qui ce passe avec les fans?

Et le forum d'Amélie, toujours moins participé que celui-ci, est maintenant plus frequenté...

Et le calendrier de Mary n'est pas mis à jour depuis Wimbledon...!?

Allez Mary!

Et je suis d'accord, il faut qu'on parle plus en français, même si ce n'est pas ni ma première ni ma deuxième langue!

MissTennisFan
Aug 31st, 2004, 12:08 AM
Thanks for starting a thread Humanity, we definitely did need one :wavey:

Anyway, Mary is scheduled to play the second match on court 11 tomorrow. Best of luck, Mary!

Andy.
Aug 31st, 2004, 02:22 AM
Good work humanity, Mary is not on a big court and this Match should be a good test for her she will ge a lot of variety so if she gets through it, it will be good for this tournament. Go Mary we know you can do it

aimee20
Aug 31st, 2004, 06:29 AM
show them you're still as good as we remember :armed:

Tompier
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:35 AM
:banana: Mary :banana:

First match, then the second untill the final Mary :bounce:

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 31st, 2004, 03:09 PM
Good work humanity, Mary is not on a big court and this Match should be a good test for her she will ge a lot of variety so if she gets through it, it will be good for this tournament. Go Mary we know you can do it

It's not a big court, but not a smaller one !
This court has got cameras, so I'm sure i will see the match, probably in live :bounce:

I hope Mary will have a good dress, will play like she did in Athens, and will show to Emilie Loit that she's better thant her :tape:

No news about the double draw ? :confused:

aimee20
Aug 31st, 2004, 04:19 PM
anyone notice that a nice dress is really help her a lot:rolleyes:

saby
Aug 31st, 2004, 05:48 PM
BON TRES BIEN, TU VEUX ENTENDRE QUELQUE CHOSE DES FANSSSSS DE MARY

WELL FINE, YOU WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING FROM MARY'S FANSSSSS

LET' START WITH ....

ALLEZ MARYYYYYY

GO MARYYYYYYY

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN GUYS ;)

:angel: :angel: :angel:

remyremy
Aug 31st, 2004, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=Wizzy Maryfan]It's not a big court, but not a smaller one !
This court has got cameras, so I'm sure i will see the match, probably in live :bounce:
[QUOTE]

Hi!
I'm so curious to know where you will see the match!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: On Eurosport maybe? Are you sure?! Please tell me ;)
Bye

saby
Aug 31st, 2004, 07:23 PM
OHHH 6.1 5.1

come on Mary one more...

:angel: :angel: :angel: