PDA

View Full Version : How can I get more friends?

selesfan1
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:53 AM
I only have 4 or 5 real friends although I rarely see them like once at week or at school. but really I would like more guy friends 97% of my friends are girls but all of them see me as a brother to them and I have like 3 guy friends and 2 are on line. but I mean I see these groups of guys and the seem like they have so much fun being guys and I want to do that but people like that and odon't share the same interests.also How do I deal with not having a girlfriend I saw this cute couple at a burger king and they were so cute she payed for their food and he served her her drink. I saw them and I started crying becasue they were so cute and I wanted to be in a position like that. So here I was cryong at a burgerking and I thought to myself you're pathetic so what do I do?

CanadianBoy21
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:20 AM
Alright, for your third question tonite, this is what u should do...
Let it come your way, don't force it, be yourself.
If u are not happy being yourself, then that means u find u have mistakes, try to work on those mistakes.
Never try to be someone else just to impress people, u will waste your life doing that, and when u are 90, u will think to yourself, all that time I was an idiot.
As for having a girlfriend and being a cute couple, also give it time.
U will eventually meet someonet aht feels the same u do, and all will be good.

Good luck.

Barrie_Dude
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:50 PM
Money! If you have enough money, you can have all the friends you want!

veryborednow
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Barrie - yeah that's really going to make him feel better ... :rolleyes:

humour is how i do it. keeps them close.

hingis-seles
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:34 PM
Always belive in yourself.

You should have the confidence in yourself and your abilities.Focus on all your qualities.Ask your friends what they think your qualities are.

Once you know how valuable you are to so many people, you will feel much better and you will always have to make sure you "be yourself".

A good sense of humor is always a welcome asset.

Don't worry, you will make lots of more friends.

By the way, I too, am close friends with A LOt of girls and only 4-5 guys.I too don't have a girlfriend(went through a bad time recently). It seems I have the exact same problem as you.However, I'm not too upset, because I'm just the way I am.Take it or leave it.

Take Care.

Barrie_Dude
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by veryborednow
Barrie - yeah that's really going to make him feel better ... :rolleyes:

humour is how i do it. keeps them close.

Hey! He asked! And I told him how I make friends!

Jessica02
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

i'll give you some advice based on that.

Sense of humor at any age is just a great thing to have!!