PDA

View Full Version : should I ask this girl on a date

selesfan1
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:48 AM
Her name is Natalie. She is in my French class and we play in orchestra together. we work together on French projects and we say hi to each other in the hallway. I really like her. Should I let her know how I feel?

CanadianBoy21
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:14 AM
well, first find out if she is single, then ask your friends to ask her friends to ask her, to tell her friends to tell your friends to let u know if she feels the same way, then ask your friends to ask her friends is she would be interested in going to a movie with u, then her friends are going to let your friends now, which are going to let u know.......
j/k

Next time u see her, ask her if she would like to do something over the weekend, if she says yeah, great, go to movies, if she says no, "Not interested in relationships", etc...then u should cover it up as in tha tu never liked her that way, just say, "No, not in that way, jsut to be friends"

Good luck

sartrista7
Mar 11th, 2002, 10:39 PM
selesfan1, I think you should start taking your own decisions. I've been away over the weekend and this is literally the 3rd or 4th question you've asked about your OWN LIFE. We can give you advice and we're happy to, but the best advice (mine) is this: do what you WANT to do. Weigh up the consequences for yourself, and take the decision accordingly. Be self-sufficient. If you think this is harsh, I'm very sorry, but these are all questions that, ultimately, *only* you can answer. Depending on what others think isn't healthy for you, and you have to learn that - otherwise, you'll always be seeking others' approval before doing anything. You clearly have issues (fuck knows we all do), but the best way to deal with them is ALONE. This isn't meant to be mean, so don't take it as such. Feel free to PM me, I give good advice. :)

Barrie_Dude
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Look, if you like her, than just ask her out! The worst that can happen is that she turns you down. But if you don't try, youll be kicking yourself for not trying! Like they say at Nike: "Just Do It!"