PDA

View Full Version : Maria in Thailand!

Mosung
Aug 24th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Masha will celebrate her new year in bangkok,wow it's great!!!! :hearts: she will play with Tammarine Tanasukarn the no.1 woman tennis player of Thailand in December 29th to January 2nd.I can't wait :bounce: By the way,Lawn Tennis of Thailand will pay her more 10 m.baht :eek: I think it's so expensive but when we compare with Anna,it's okay :tape: (last year Anna come to Bangkok and reseived 10m.baht) And i hope to see you in Bangkok :worship:

Andy Mac
Aug 24th, 2004, 01:45 PM
thats great..and im guessin your a newbie..so welcome to our forum mosung! hope u enjoy it here and make alot of nice ppl..i sure did! ahah !

Frank
Aug 24th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Nice for all her fans from Thailand...But I really don't like the fact Maria will be celebrating new year not at home...

I made the mistake celebrating new year at a place I didn't want to be last year, and I hope Maria doesn't make the same mistake...

Andy Mac
Aug 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Nice for all her fans from Thailand...But I really don't like the fact Maria will be celebrating new year not at home...

I made the mistake celebrating new year at a place I didn't want to be last year, and I hope Maria doesn't make the same mistake...
theres no place like home...i sure wuddnt wanna spend my new year anywhere else but home!

Edward.
Aug 24th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I'm convinced Maria is being guided too heavily by her agents. I wish she would make her own decisions, instead of doing what others tell her to do.

Andy Mac
Aug 24th, 2004, 10:39 PM
u think? mayeb she wanted to be in thailand lol

Frank
Aug 24th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Tell me Andy...

Would you like to be at home celebrating new year or in some country you've never been in an unknown environment with unknown people?

I'm not saying Maria should feel the same way as me...But I just find this difficult to understand...

Andy Mac
Aug 24th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Tell me Andy...

Would you like to be at home celebrating new year or in some country you've never been in an unknown environment with unknown people?

I'm not saying Maria should feel the same way as me...But I just find this difficult to understand...
ok frank...i will be frank with you :lol: sorry man i cuddnt resist that one...
ok...well i ahve no clue what maria thinks like..for all i know she may even think that with all the traveling she does she might not even have a place to call "home" maybe shes traveled from florida too much and even considering it isnt her home country..but..i guess your right because i wud want to be at home on new years ....whether that be in canada or northern Ireland (cuz thats where i was born and lived 12 years of my life) i would want o be there...soo i guess your right...but u never know frank...she could be different and want to see how other ppl spend their new years or sumehting like that! :)

Frank
Aug 24th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Perhaps...I can't read her mind...But I do think she considers her home in Bradenton as home...That's where she's spent most of her life...

About that last sentence...She apparently likes that very much then since she spent last years new year not at home either...

Andy Mac
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:04 AM
well then u see...i might have a point there!

Frank
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Uhm...Yes...You might have...But what I meant was that I'm afraid she spends new year somewhere else just because of IMG and Max...Not sure about that of course...

Andy Mac
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:16 AM
dunno waht u tlkin about my good friend!

Frank
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:20 AM
IMG and Max? Max is Maria's agent...IMG is the company Maria has a contract with...Some kind of management...You know...For endorsement deals and such...

Bigboi
Aug 25th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Maria will probably have a huge entourage of mates to celebrate newyears with anyway and she'll probably have a huge motorola sponsored party at phuket and party till dawn
dam i envy that life

Dan23
Aug 25th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Bigboi does have a bit of a point there..
Yuri will be there, her Mum might even be there too :)
and she'll surely have a few other friends there so it mightnt be too bad for her.

Frank
Aug 25th, 2004, 10:24 AM
I'm not too sure about all the "will be's" and "surely's" but I guess if it were really that bad she wouldn't be there...
Although I can't imagine a huge sponsored Motorola party can be any fun...:o

Andy Mac
Aug 25th, 2004, 11:42 AM
its fun if the ppl setting up the party are paying you for sponsership! lol