PDA

View Full Version : Mary is back at home

saby
Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:38 AM
I just want to let you know that Mary is back in Paris, her plane landed last night around 10pm.
I saw her few minutes ago on tv, Mary was with Amélie.

Almost all the french olympics team who were on this plane has been totaly ignored, by journalists and all the people around. Only one athlet has been welcome has a star and it's Laure Manaudou (triple olympics medalists)

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Aug 23rd, 2004, 02:44 PM
So glad that she did arrive back safly.

You are so lucky to get too see Mary on TV.

Oh well I do not live in France :sad: so I probably won't get the chance.

Did you get my mail Saby ??

take care

Mark

MissTennisFan
Aug 23rd, 2004, 03:01 PM
Wow, il faudrait que j'arrive à choper l'Equipe TV moi aussi, mais la c'est pas gagné...

saby
Aug 23rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
So glad that she did arrive back safly.

You are so lucky to get too see Mary on TV.

Oh well I do not live in France :sad: so I probably won't get the chance.

Did you get my mail Saby ??

take care

Mark
No I didn't receive it Mark, when did you sent it?

Tylane
Aug 23rd, 2004, 05:33 PM
Almost all the french olympics team who were on this plane has been totaly ignored, by journalists and all the people around. Only one athlet has been welcome has a star and it's Laure Manaudou (triple olympics medalists)

Please can you say me who was in the plane ? Tennismen too ?? Others ??

Mark Spruce
Aug 23rd, 2004, 07:34 PM
No I didn't receive it Mark, when did you sent it?

I sent it a few days ago. I will send it again when I get home.

take care :angel: :angel:

mark

saby
Aug 23rd, 2004, 07:58 PM
Please can you say me who was in the plane ? Tennismen too ?? Others ??
I only saw Mary and Amélie, plus more others frenchs olympics athlets, but they didn't talk about the guys.

All I know is, the girls of the french tennis team are leaving for New york in about 3 or 4 days, I don't know if the guys are going to be with. (Probably, Guy Forget likes to have them all together)

I saw Mary on tv tonight again, in the news and on a different channel. :wavey:

marion
Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:27 PM
et que faisaient ou qu'est ce qu'on dit amélie ou mary?

saby
Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:43 PM
et que faisaient ou qu'est ce qu'on dit amélie ou mary?
Pas grand chose elles vennaient de réccupérer leurs sacs, elles discutaient toutes les 2.
Le commentaire était axé sur Laure Manaudou, tous les autres sportifs ont été ignorés, bon enfin il y a des petits chanceux qui ont eu des autographes :sad:

J'ai trouvé ça marrant Mary et Amélie portaient toutes les deux leur lunette ;) , apparement les lentilles de chez Afflelou sont pas terrible :lol:

Tylane
Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
Pas grand chose elles vennaient de réccupérer leurs sacs, elles discutaient toutes les 2.
Le commentaire était axé sur Laure Manaudou, tous les autres sportifs ont été ignorés, bon enfin il y a des petits chanceux qui ont eu des autographes :sad:

J'ai trouvé ça marrant Mary et Amélie portaient toutes les deux leur lunette ;) , apparement les lentilles de chez Afflelou sont pas terrible :lol:

De toute façon il est fou afflelou ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(amelie est marrante dans cette pub)

MissTennisFan
Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
I saw Mary on tv tonight again, in the news and on a different channel.
Que faisait Mary ce soir à la télé?

En fait j'ai aussi remarqué que Mary portait ses lunettes pendant le match d'Amélie...

Mark Spruce
Aug 24th, 2004, 02:26 AM
I only saw Mary and Amélie, plus more others frenchs olympics athlets, but they didn't talk about the guys.

All I know is, the girls of the french tennis team are leaving for New york in about 3 or 4 days, I don't know if the guys are going to be with. (Probably, Guy Forget likes to have them all together)

I saw Mary on tv tonight again, in the news and on a different channel. :wavey:

SO JELOUS !!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :wavey: :wavey:

take care

Oh I sent you my mail again

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Its nice to know that Mary did so well in the Olympics...and I also saw Mary by the courtside giving support to Amelie in the ladies finals the other day against Justine....its good that Mary is supporting all the new French tennis stars...very unlike Nathalie Tauziat during her time ....she was so jealous of Mary....:rolleyes:

I also hope that Mary will play doubles with Amelie or Tatiana at this year's US open...lets call them "the hot French killer babes"!!!!!!:bounce:

Rest well Mary....good luck for the US open!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Andy.
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:28 PM
its great to see Mary supporting the other French girls and getting accepted finally as one of them. By the way there is a poll in general messages about the most respected player and Mary is on the list at the moment she is third behind seles and davenport.

ali
Aug 25th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Mary really seems to love being part of a team. I think her reintegration into the Fed Cup team has done wonders for her morale and confidence, its almost given her a new burst of energy to play well. I think its just what she needed, I imagine playing on the circuit for such a long time can become quite monotonous, this is something different which she's embraced to the full :D

Great to read about her supporting Amelie too, they seem to have become quite good friends. I was interested to read that they shared their olympic appartment with Christine Aaron - I wonder why the other French tennis players weren't in the same accomodation :scratch:

Is it true that she's moving to Paris full time too?