PDA

View Full Version : Administration: Gay Bashing Has Just Occured To Me-twice!

stevenPRIDE
Aug 22nd, 2004, 08:38 AM
Im sooo mad, i was posting on who i felt had the best forhand in tennis, and suddenly Selking and mthammer come up and start calling me "queer" and insinuating i dont belong on this board because im gay.

Im absolutely shocked that these posters could be allowed to say those things, im so made i blew up, but im here to report them for making more than one homophobic laced comments on me....theve made several...and they joke about it like its funny, and there gonna do it again.

Can anyone help me? I dont deserve this....

HELP ADMIN!!

Steven

selking
Aug 22nd, 2004, 08:42 AM
stop whining.

selking
Aug 22nd, 2004, 08:44 AM
"i dont belong on this board because im gay." and when did i say that. This board has a large homosexual population but i dont tell them that they are not welcome. I mean they were here before i was anyways. ANd you werent talking about who has the better forehand, you were belittling another person by telling them that they dont know what they are talking about and that you know more because you are some hotshot almost pro. And i came in and said that i had enough with your crap. So i think that is more accurate.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 22nd, 2004, 08:47 AM
Steven Pride.. your are so childish!

stevenPRIDE
Aug 22nd, 2004, 08:49 AM
childish? oooh this is getting better and better....i suggest you read what mthammer wrote about me.....thats not 'childish' thats 'downright nasty'

steve.

Bamafan717
Aug 22nd, 2004, 08:51 AM
I never called you a queer. you was bashing us, too you hypocrite!!!!!!

Bamafan717
Aug 22nd, 2004, 08:52 AM
what did I say that offended you so much?

selking
Aug 22nd, 2004, 08:57 AM
childish? oooh this is getting better and better....i suggest you read what mthammer wrote about me.....thats not 'childish' thats 'downright nasty'

steve.

get over it.
no one on your age should be so hung up on something so small. Look at what is going on, is this so big? NO... your 18 and a man... act like it.

Frank
Aug 22nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
When a moderator is reading that forehand thread he/she might as well read all the insulting posts from StevenPride while he/she's at it...

OUT!
Aug 22nd, 2004, 01:50 PM
Bashing happens all the time I'm afraid. A poster made fun of the fact that I have epilepsy, but you just have to be mature enough not to dignify their ignorance with an apparent attention seeking response. People make racist comments on this board. People make sexist comments ion this board. People make homophobic comments on this board. All are wrong and totally unacceptable - agreed. But imo it is better to report this as a bad post rather than set up a thread that appears to be attention seeking. Sorry love :)