PDA

View Full Version : What was your WORSE job...EVER?

Amanda
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:32 PM
just wanted to know...thanks!:D

mine was tutoring some college jocks....OMG talk about sexual harrassment and intimidation. The school administration did nothing to protect the workers. The athletes were untouchable.
:fiery:

Grant
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:37 PM
mine was when i worked/lived in london for 2 years.

i was desperate for cash so i accepted anything.

had to wake up at 3am to be at work at 4am buttering freaking bread-rolls from 4am to 1pm EVERY day omg lmao:o:o

i stayed for 4 days and then left - even though i was broke there was NO WAY i was doing that anymore lol

manuelanmaggielover
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:55 PM
dishwasher...I hate dirty dishes to this day....
To quote Annie Lennox from the song "You have placed a chill in my heart"
"A woman just too tired to think about the dirty old dishes in the kitchen sink"
(Even though I am a man LOL:) )

snailhead
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I worked in a bacon factory for a day once .. i had to hook up the meat, spray spices on it and put it in the smoking oven .. the whole place smelled like smoked bacon and really it gives you a headache after about 20 minutes .. and i haven't eaten meat for two weeks after that ..

Vanity
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:58 PM
By far McDonald's!!! after I quit, I couldn't eat the food for awhile! :o

Daniel
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:00 PM
I had to be math tutor for a crazy woman two years ago ,and she was lost all the time. she paid me 10 bucks per hour, but I had to repeat the same topics every single day until i told her I couldn t be her tutor anymore

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Grant
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:04 PM
omg - you are ruthless daniel:o lol

Daniel
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:05 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*whispering: that woman was really crazy*

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Grant
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:09 PM
ohhh is this the woman than ran off with your boyfriend enrique???:o ;) lol

Daniel
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:16 PM
no , enrique is my past, oh many people are in my past right now, lol

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Jetta
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:48 AM
My worst job ever was probably babysitting a baby, change the diapers, try to feed him, etc. Hardest and worst job ever!

ys
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:05 AM
Being a guard at the gates of one military installation back in Russia. That was a part-time job ( rather night job ) for me and that boring as hell and not earning much. It didn't last long though after I was called to join a temporary mobile rescue squad after one of the big earthquakes happened. I never came back to that job, naturally.

Williams Rulez
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:27 AM
Being a student :o

But then that's about the only job I've had all my life