PDA

View Full Version : THE BIG BROTHER BB HOUSE IS HOTTING UP:)

rightous
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Timmbo left last night after stripping and 'tea-bagging' everyone, some where obviously more turned on by this than others;) He left by having a cream wrestling contest with Celeste and Inkyfan, Celeste won by having more experience with white, creamy stuff;)

The great news from the House is that we cann announce that per4ever is getting married to his fave fish, Molly-as you can tell we are all very happy, althought Molly is still recovering from her ordeal;)

Marri, Evey and Rightous spend the day doinf whiskey chasers and playing strip poker, Rightous won and Evey was naked within 5 mins (although it looked she just stripped), Marri and Rightous then played grunt tennis, to see who grunted the loudest, Marri won, she had more practice;)

per4ever
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:26 PM
*putting on my nicest suit*

Kisha
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Now that Tim is out of the nouse, him and me can be the new hosts of this morning, and i think i will bring out a fitness video!
Kisha's tips to keep in shape!;) ;)

rightous
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Kisha whats it called 'Big up the Fitness', its looks I will be joining ya hosting This Morning, maybe i can be the Agony Uncle or the Fashion or Evtertainment expert.

Per4ever can I be best man, I hear Cindy and Claire (Molly's sisters) are going to be bridemaids;)

per4ever
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:59 PM
who are the Molly sisters? :confused:

of course you can be Best Man, are you family of the fish? ;)

gentenaire
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:21 PM
What has the fish got that I haven't, K? *pout* ;)

per4ever
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:19 PM
First of all you don't have scales..and the fish is in the house and you're not :p

rightous
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:56 PM
I meant smell fishy but I'm definely NOT a fish!!!!!lol;)

Molly is preparing for her wedding, I hear she has invited Moby Dick and Flipper, who is giving her away apparently;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:56 PM
BUMP

Oh Marky.... let the HOT stuff continue!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) K!!!!!! Wanna join me in the bubblebath???? ;););) :kiss:

Evey
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:19 PM
I really should go to another AA meeting ;) Mark could you set up another meeting for me? :p

per4ever
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:21 PM
*jumping in the bubblebath*

*playing with the subjects in the bath* (there are ducks in it isn't? ;))

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:24 PM
:o that was a different nickname... Ive never been called for a 'subject' ..... :rolleyes: :p Playing with the SUBJECTS underneath all the foam.... ;)

Maajken
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:25 PM
No there arent any ducks! What are you playing with K? :o

per4ever
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:27 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I admit it, I took my playmobil-boat with me :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:31 PM
OHH!!! Playmobil boat!!!!! *cough* *grabbing the remote-control* *cough* :o What a strange remote-c.....

per4ever
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:35 PM
:o:o:o:o

Marri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay of my foot!!!!!!! what an incomfortable position!

Maajken
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:39 PM
omg K you only have one foot!! :o

per4ever
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:44 PM
I have two!!!!!!!!!!!! but she has only one in her hand ;)

rightous
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:46 PM
Marri, I'm in the shower honey could you let go of K's *coughs* hand and join me in the shower:eek: :eek: :kiss: :kiss:

Evey I think we should have a meeting tonight, cos lets be honest you really need it:p

My dear sweet fellow BB housemates it looks like I'm going, we have to have K and Molly's wedding before I'm the best man;)

Evey
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by rightous
Evey I think we should have a meeting tonight, cos lets be honest you really need it:p

Yeah sure Mark ;)

U can't leave us :sad:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 15th, 2002, 08:40 PM
:o K! *getting me hands off* *slowly stepping out of the bubblebath* Marky... here I come!!!!!!!!!! ;) :o :angel:

per4ever
Mar 15th, 2002, 08:43 PM
*grabs Marri's arm and pulls her back in the bathtub*

*playing* ;)

hey when will the next vote be??? they are waiting a week until I become selected first???

per4ever
Mar 16th, 2002, 03:56 PM
hmm this is getting weird...rightous why don't you start a new BB-poll this time?????

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:08 PM
:o playing with K's 'foot' ;)

Marky.... when will you make a new poll?? :)