PDA

View Full Version : Claims of having a dual identity

topspin
Aug 20th, 2004, 07:19 PM
WTA administrators,

kiwifan has set a notion in progress that JollyRoger and I are the same poster. Some people have actually believed and are believing this assumption.

Could you please take steps to prove this assumption as false in order to clear my name.

Thank you!

GBFH
Aug 20th, 2004, 07:23 PM
if it's worth anything...you're way too reasonable to be JollyRoger.

in fact, i think he's so unstable that even with a fake account to keep up, he wouldn't be able to resist lashing out at kiwifan.

*JR*
Aug 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM

in fact, i think he's so unstable that even with a fake account to keep up, he wouldn't be able to resist lashing out at kiwifan.Or anyone else who positively deserved it.... like you!

azza
Aug 20th, 2004, 07:36 PM
why the hell would JR need 2 accounts hes not like F-R-E-A-K who needs accounts like torY and hes supposed BF.

Rothes
Aug 21st, 2004, 06:00 AM

in fact, i think he's so unstable that even with a fake account to keep up, he wouldn't be able to resist lashing out at kiwifan.
or me :p

*JR*
Aug 21st, 2004, 10:44 AM
or me :pWell, its like this, Ste. Suissie. The gay and lesbian members can indeed defend themselves against your idiotic condemnations. But I just want them (and bigots like you) 2C @ least one straight person here expressing indignation @ an idiot who invokes God To Tell ppl That They're headed to Hell because of how that same (God?) made them. :)

Rothes
Aug 21st, 2004, 11:04 AM
Well, its like this, Ste. Suissie. The gay and lesbian members can indeed defend themselves against your idiotic condemnations. But I just want them (and bigots like you) 2C @ least one straight person here expressing indignation @ an idiot who invokes God To Tell ppl That They're headed to Hell because of how that same (God?) made them. :)

You will realise no one cares JR :) If they were I would privately do something about it :) Not to feed your ego :cool:

Kart
Aug 21st, 2004, 11:22 AM
WTA administrators,

kiwifan has set a notion in progress that JollyRoger and I are the same poster. Some people have actually believed and are believing this assumption.

Could you please take steps to prove this assumption as false in order to clear my name.

Thank you!
I wouldn't take it too seriously. Those two are always at it :boxing:.

No one else really thinks you two are the same person.

Martian Willow
Aug 21st, 2004, 11:31 AM
I wouldn't take it too seriously. Those two are always at it :boxing:.

No one else really thinks you two are the same person.

...actually the wording of his denials are encouraging me to think they are... :lol:

*JR*
Aug 21st, 2004, 11:57 AM
You will realise no one cares JR :) If they were I would privately do something about it :) Not to feed your ego :cool:IC. Then it would be OK to say that blacks are "genetically less intelligent" for example, until one threw you into Lake Geneva? There's Also A perverse irony to your "so long as no one here objects" logic (though @ least Shane has, of course).

By your own theology, "God knows". So even if no Mere Mortal on this board did care if you considered they (other "children of God") 2B like swine just because of their orientation, "He" would still know. (And maybe send YOU to Hell as punishment one day). :devil:

Rothes
Aug 21st, 2004, 12:11 PM
:yawn:

azza
Aug 21st, 2004, 12:24 PM
Rothes and JR fighting? omg :o i thought you liked each other :hug:

Doesnt fighting someone Rothes make you go to Hell :scratch: :hehehe:

Rothes
Aug 21st, 2004, 12:41 PM
Rothes and JR fighting? omg :o i thought you liked each other :hug:

Him quoting me obsessivley and putting infinite amount of :p :p :p :D ;) :) :worship: :worship: in his posts doesn't mean that I like him, neither his play on words, try to be more civil :o except when he starts blubbering about Topics from the past which people really don't care about anymore, My adivce is for him to MOVE ON

So many people have said that to him he just can't take a hint that no one really cares or wants to care about his psychotic obsessivness for other peoples intentions and private values on the Internet, that he has to make into some huge huge huge matter which he basicially blows out of proportion when posters realise that it's really pathetic, as Steam said to him, he needs some fresh air, :cool:

My Advice Aaron, Don't get to close to the guy, only if you like been quoted in every single single single thread you go in with some pathetic responce which has some "word play"

Look in the Schnyder Forum, Hes drove people to insane, where even switz won't talk to him, hes made it unpopular and you wonder why theres only a few posters in there, each because they think hes some freak, drives us away with Rainer Hoffman Bull Crap, which again is just another investigation he obsesses on and finds the need to do it in every Patty thread,

even if it's a Cheering thread he has to discharge his pollution of Rainer this and Rainer That, seeming that all Patty's fans will care about it, and that Patty has to be related to Rainer in anyway Possible....No doubt it's just attention seeking and trying to get on our nerves.

Rothes
Aug 21st, 2004, 12:43 PM
No. I think God's on my side in this case :o :D I am sure when JR comes knock knock knocking on Heavens Door, The Saints will beef up security :cool: :p

azza
Aug 21st, 2004, 12:50 PM
lol :lol::o

topspin
Aug 21st, 2004, 01:26 PM
Kart & GFBH, thanks!

Kart, I wish that was true. kiwifan did a good job to convince DeuceDiva. I was puzzled as to why she started to act indifferent to me all of a sudden. She kept hinting at me being JR for some strange reason.

I can't believe because I joked with DeuceDiva a few times kiwifan would be that insecure and threatened that he would lie about JR and me being the same poster to her.

This episode reminds me of high school:

Boy likes Girl.
Girl hardly notices Boy.
Boy sees Girl conversating with other Boy.
Boy become jealous.
Boy lies about Boy to Girl.
Girl thanks Boy for being gentleman.
Boy is estatic.
Boy and Girl lives happy for ever and ever( until Girl finds Boy with another Girl).

topspin
Aug 21st, 2004, 01:32 PM
...actually the wording of his denials are encouraging me to think they are... :lol:Willow, my L x 2( Lovely Lady ), what on this molten sphere of celestial dust that we call Earth would materialized the formation of such an inconclusive deduction in the cerebral lobes section in the cranium of your human body?

Sir Fig Newton's LAMs ( Laws of Matter ) states two bodies can't occupy the same place at the same time.

Summarization: 2B or not 2B! That is the question!

;)

*JR*
Aug 21st, 2004, 02:45 PM
Look in the Schnyder Forum, Hes drove people to insane, where even switz won't talk to him, hes made it unpopular and you wonder why theres only a few posters in there, each because they think hes some freak, drives us away with Rainer Hoffman Bull Crap, which again is just another investigation he obsesses on and finds the need to do it in every Patty thread,

even if it's a Cheering thread he has to discharge his pollution of Rainer this and Rainer That, seeming that all Patty's fans will care about it, and that Patty has to be related to Rainer in anyway Possible....No doubt it's just attention seeking and trying to get on our nerves.This is your usual type distortion. A month ago, Sonja asked me to stop. I did, except for 2 posts. 1 was "Go, Lefty" with a ;) when Patty Played another "southpaw" in Jelena Kostanic. A pretty mild pun! The other Was When someone joined this past week as "Rainer Hoffman" the same misspelling of Hofmann that you always use, and I thus said "troll".

And re. the underlying subject Being Bullcrap, read the transcript from the Criminal Court in Frankfurt (Nov. 14th, 2002, Judge Eva-Marie Wagner presiding). I could also fill a long post just with The Things he did but got dismissed in exchange for the Deutsche Telekom related guilty plea.

And unrelated To The Criminal Charges, he fathered a daughter by his (still) Wife While already PP's boyfriend, and then denied it and stalled the legal system. It Thus Took Verena 2 years to Prove Paternity, and Collect Child support. Looking for Sinners? Start there!

kiwifan
Aug 21st, 2004, 03:30 PM
Protest Too Much ( you tend not to believe a person because they insist too strongly that
something is not true ... )

To "protest too much" is to insist so strongly about something not being true that people
begin to suspect maybe it is true. Example: "You do like that girl, don't you?" Answer: "No! I
don't! Not at all! Why do you think so?" Reply: "You protest too much." "Protest too much"
comes from Hamlet by William Shakespeare; the Queen speaking: "The lady doth protest too
much, methinks." (Note: people do not usually use the word "methinks" when they are
speaking English today.) To "protest too much" is to insist so passionately about something
not being true that people suspect the opposite of what you are saying. Example: "Do you
think he is telling the truth?" Answer: "I think he protests too much." :devil:

*JR*
Aug 21st, 2004, 04:13 PM
Kiwifool, the challenge Still Stands. (And Any Admin can verify that I have a static IP address, so its always the same). If That's Too confusing, there's a site called www.rif.org (http://www.rif.org). :tape:

kiwifan
Aug 21st, 2004, 07:56 PM
WTA administrators,

Thank you!
Where the heck did I ever claim that you and Jealous were the same poster??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

A quote please? :devil: :devil: :devil:

GBFH
Aug 21st, 2004, 07:58 PM
lol!

i'm waiting for Kart to show up! :lol:

Kart
Aug 22nd, 2004, 12:34 AM
lol!

i'm waiting for Kart to show up! :lol: :kiss:

Sorry I went out to eat and missed all the fun - it's nice to see Bug/Error Reporting and Questions deliver yet another classic:haha:.

It's time to place your bets though everybody - which member of the mod squad is going to lock / delete this thread ? :eek: ;)

Note that with today's Olympic result, some are going to be in a better mood than others :scared:.

Bet fast though - the thread may be gone soon ... :p :bolt:

GBFH
Aug 22nd, 2004, 01:49 AM
you're forgiven :lol:

oh, i say carot will get rid of it by morning (by 4:00 a.m. my time, which is in seven hours).

Sonja
Aug 22nd, 2004, 01:52 AM
For the record, they're not the same person.

And Kart is right on the money as usual, some of us are in better moods than others and guess which one I'm in...