PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ai

Maggie&MomoFan
Aug 19th, 2004, 11:27 PM
I really want to meet Ai Sugiyama at this year's pilot pen open and iwas wondering does Ai speak French or is she good at English because i can speak English also? Thanks ill be sure to share my experience if i meet her :wavey:

AK-DH Fan
Aug 20th, 2004, 12:21 AM
I'm sure she doesn't speak French. She dose speak English: it's okay not the best. But she speaks it :)

pcrtennis
Aug 20th, 2004, 01:38 AM
I think she speaks english quite well! Try to get a pic of you and Ai and post it!!! That would be great!

ex hopman
Aug 25th, 2004, 09:34 AM
sorry, she withdrew this year's new haven's event... :(

yeah, her english is quite good!

Daniel Nixon
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:13 PM
I have meet Ai sugiyama at wimbledon she was playing doubles with daniela and she won the match i got a great photot but it is a shame she put her arm to wipe her forchin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU JEALOUS :crying2:

-sugi-
Jun 17th, 2006, 08:58 PM
I met Ai at Roland Garros, I was just finishing watching a practice session and she came up with Fusako from the players underground walkway which goes underneath Lenglen. My friends knew how much I liked her so told me to get an autograph. Shaking nervousy, I walked to her side with a picture of her I printed off. She turned around and saw me, smiled and signed. I wished her luck against Eleni and the size of her smile increased and said thank you. I then thanked her and turned and walked back to my friends. She was really nice, I wish I took a picture though. She was not getting followed around by the young children and their huge tennis balls because she was not carrying a racket or wearing sports clothes. Ai :hug:

pcrtennis
Jun 18th, 2006, 01:24 AM
That's awesome!

sugifan
Jun 26th, 2006, 05:28 PM
hello everybody !!! this is my first message here !! i'm a big fan of ai sugiyama and i was wondering if any of you guys actually has videos of her matches !!thanks for your reply and see you soon here !!

-sugi-
Jun 26th, 2006, 05:50 PM
sugifan :wavey:

Welcome :) I actually, coincidentally have been recording her match vs Cavaday earlier today. If I could and learn how to, I would try to upload it on here for people to watch. You can check the "videos" thread on General Messages, or alternatively pay for an Ai video at http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/ where they have a large selection. My Cavaday video is up until the rain delay, and the looks of how it is going is unlikely to be completed. I will try to get the ending tomorrow but I am away for a week so will get my family to do it for me. It was a good match so far :)

AJZ.
Jun 28th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Awesome -sugi- :worship: By the way, do you live in Japan for real? :eek:

pcrtennis
Jun 28th, 2006, 02:09 AM

Welcome :) I actually, coincidentally have been recording her match vs Cavaday earlier today. If I could and learn how to, I would try to upload it on here for people to watch. You can check the "videos" thread on General Messages, or alternatively pay for an Ai video at http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/ where they have a large selection. My Cavaday video is up until the rain delay, and the looks of how it is going is unlikely to be completed. I will try to get the ending tomorrow but I am away for a week so will get my family to do it for me. It was a good match so far :)

I would love to see the match -Sugi- thanks!!

sugifan
Jun 28th, 2006, 11:52 AM

Thanks a lot for answering me sugi !! :) Here in france they rarely programm ai's matches because she is not very famous in france and most of all french channels are very chauvinistic.It would be so cool if you can manage to " give "me the video via the internet !! by the way i have one too !! check here , you can download it! i t was in Roland garros , doubles semi finales against the chinese team !!

http://claire1984.blogtrafic.com/

thanks again and sorry for my english !! i hope you can understand me!!

-sugi-
Jul 1st, 2006, 05:13 PM
thanks so much :) I will look at it later. I will try and work out how to put it on the internet and it will come up in a few weeks. Friday onwards for a few weeks I am on vacation so I have much more time :) I rarely get to see Sugi too :sad: But every match I see, I try to record