PDA

View Full Version : Mary v Justine Schedule 19th

Mark Spruce
Aug 19th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Order of Play Thursday 19 August - Play Starts at 17:00

Centre Court
(3) Carlos Moya (ESP) v (10) Nicolas Massu (CHI)
(1) Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL) Mary Pierce (FRA)
Mardy Fish (USA) v Mikhail Youzhny (RUS)

regards

Mark

JMC
Aug 19th, 2004, 06:17 AM
I am so proud shocked too i can't find words......Since she won Venus ( when you know from where she returns : hell ! illness big private problems with Roberto, she had to work very hard for more often deceiving results,mentaly so strong too but because she is Mary Pierce she never gives-up, even if here or there some people was saying "she was finished" bla bla ...she is so brave ! It's amazing !!! ), i am very emotionaly touched !!!

This girl is incredible !!!! :angel: What a self possession on court ! She was so sure of her game, zen and so beautiful, :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: recovering her great body of the past !!!

Really i am so proud of what she did, because really it wasn't easy.

The key of the match was that this time she refuses to step-back even if she had to take high risks that sometimes failed...That's i think like this she has to play, and against Justine :devil: if she plays that level she CAN WIN !!!! My fear is just concerning the fluidity of Justine on court.She is known for that....It coulb be the key of the match i think if Mary finds a solution.....

Can't wait anymore, but i am confident, and whatever happens.SHE DID IT !!!! As said the journalist comenting the match on TV, she is really one of the best player in the world, far away yeah THE BEST FRENCH TENNIS PLAYER OF ALL HISTORY !!!!........... :worship: :worship: :worship:

Go Mary GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! : :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Andy.
Aug 19th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Mary has done so well so far at thr olympics she really is going back to being the player she was in her prime. now she just has to relax and enjoy herself and just play her own game against Justine. if she does this she has every chance of winning. Go Mary. By the way just a quick off the topic question. does anyone know if mary is still with Nike because there is no logo on this outfit and its not part of the nike range, it really doesnt matter i was just curious. Anyway Good Luck Mary you can do it.

Scotso
Aug 19th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Superstitious Mark? ;)

Good luck, Mary! We know you can do it! :D

NicoMary
Aug 19th, 2004, 08:14 AM
I think Hénin is one of the toughest player for Mary...she is small and really smart like Hingis was and the thing is that she is more powerfull.:rolleyes: ..

but :hearts: Mary Pierce:hearts: is representing France at the Olympics games and when Mary play for the French team she is an :worship: amazing player:worship: ...yesterday she has just overpowered :eek: Vénus Williams...:eek: so Hénin...:rolleyes: :p ;) :drool: :kiss:

saby
Aug 19th, 2004, 10:19 AM
By the way just a quick off the topic question. does anyone know if mary is still with Nike because there is no logo on this outfit and its not part of the nike range, it really doesnt matter i was just curious. Anyway Good Luck Mary you can do it.

Yes she does, but it's olympics game Mary has to wear the french colors so "Addidas". Look at her shoes it's still nike. (Addidas is own by a french man) that is why almost all the french teams are wearing addidas. Don't you remember, Kim clisjters refused to go to the olympics games because her sponsor is Filas and the belgian team wear addidas.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Aug 19th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Superstitious Mark? ;)

Good luck, Mary! We know you can do it! :D
I sure am:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I will just log on and see the score like ever 10 mins or so. Normally if I watch all the way through Mary does not win.

GO MARY, have allot of fun today and see you in the semi's

Mark

Andy.
Aug 19th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Come on Mary, dog deep and just have fun out there and the results will come, Justine is not unbeatable you can do it.

nouf
Aug 19th, 2004, 05:29 PM
i watch match!!!!!!

henin 1-2 pierce

nouf
Aug 19th, 2004, 05:31 PM
justine 2-2 mary

nouf
Aug 19th, 2004, 05:39 PM
http://membres.lycos.fr/elishapowa/albums/mary/Bitmap%20505.jpg
http://membres.lycos.fr/elishapowa/albums/mary/Bitmap%20506.jpg

nouf