PDA

View Full Version : Question for Memorex (not a request)

Lemonskin.
Aug 17th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Hey mate! For your wallpapers that you make, would it be possible for you to do a few in 1280x1024 format? That's my screen size and I'm sure there are a few other people who have the same size. Your 1024x768 wallpapers are ace, but if we stretch them to fit our screens they lose a lot of quality. If its not possible then thats OK. Keep up the good work!

sharapovarulz1
Aug 17th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Yeh my screens 1280x1024 format and they always smudge if you stretch them to far u wuld be a life saver if you could do this for us memorex!!!

Edward.
Aug 17th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Yep, I'm at 1280 x 1024 too!

Memorex_1111
Aug 17th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Sure, I´ll see what I can do. Do you want all of them in that resolution?

Edward.
Aug 17th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I, for one, would love the yellow one in that resolution! :yeah:

Dan23
Aug 17th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Sure, I´ll see what I can do. Do you want all of them in that resolution?
Yeah that would be good, thanks Memorex :hatoff:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Use the PM... you don't have to make it public...

Edward.
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Use the PM... you don't have to make it public...

Shut up.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Shut up.

:p Eddy is not on a good mood today....

Edward.
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:25 PM
:p Eddy is not on a good mood today....

Since when the heck do YOU tell us what to do?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Since when the heck do YOU tell us what to do?

Keeo it down eddy... chill out! :p

Edward.
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Keeo it down eddy... chill out! :p

No. You do it all the time. It pisses me off. And it must piss off others too.

sharapovarulz1
Aug 17th, 2004, 11:20 PM
I pisses me off aswell actually just didnt want to say anything unless everyone ganged up on me!!!

sharapovarulz1
Aug 17th, 2004, 11:24 PM
I dont mean to be horrible towards duiz cuz hes sound! and cheers for the good rep dude!!!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 18th, 2004, 12:32 AM
No. You do it all the time. It pisses me off. And it must piss off others too.

you are just not in a good mood... and I am right... the request shoudl be private.. All the three posters that I have asked him for have been privately... and that is not a way to treat somebody who is giving his opinion about this thread that shoudl be private. Ironically you are one of the ones ho suppport such thing... also your first post lacked of an argument that wupported your COMMAND... so I only cna guess that you were because Federer lost... but seems it is another thing...

Edward.
Aug 18th, 2004, 12:51 AM
you are just not in a good mood... and I am right... the request shoudl be private.. All the three posters that I have asked him for have been privately... and that is not a way to treat somebody who is giving his opinion about this thread that shoudl be private. Ironically you are one of the ones ho suppport such thing... also your first post lacked of an argument that wupported your COMMAND... so I only cna guess that you were because Federer lost... but seems it is another thing...

I'm in a fine mood. But I am not in a good mood when you start giving orders out.

As the moderator-in-waiting, I think this thread is perfectly fine. I for one agreed when lemonskin asked for a higher resolution. It was something I had been meaning to ask myself but I forgot. I would never have been able to agree with Lemonskin if he made it a private request. And sharapovarulz also agreed with us.

It is a good idea to request openly, especially if it is likely to be beneficial to others.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 18th, 2004, 12:53 AM
You are the judge... that is your desicion... then your wishes are my order absolute ruler...

Edward.
Aug 18th, 2004, 01:03 AM
You are the judge... that is your desicion... then your wishes are my order absolute ruler...

I don't want people to give the impression I am ordering everyone around. I just want this forum to be clean and I want my decisions to reflect the best interests of the people who read it.

I do not believe this thread is being a hindrance to anybody. It has already served its purpose because 2 people, including myself, were in agreement over the original point. Now the three of us should all benefit if Memorex is able to boost the resolution up for us.

So whats your big problem with this thread?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 18th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Your wishes are my orders absolute ruler.... :worship:

Lemonskin.
Aug 18th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Cheers Memorex!

Even if you make all your wallpapers in the bigger format, people with smaller screens can make it fit thiers easily enough

sharapovarulz1
Aug 18th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Glad the arguments over you guys!!! well done eddy for setting duiz straight!!!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:23 PM
:devil: All Heil Lord Eddyday! :devil:

:worship: Obey our absolute ruler! :worship:

Memorex_1111
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Hey mate! For your wallpapers that you make, would it be possible for you to do a few in 1280x1024 format? That's my screen size and I'm sure there are a few other people who have the same size. Your 1024x768 wallpapers are ace, but if we stretch them to fit our screens they lose a lot of quality. If its not possible then thats OK. Keep up the good work!

Here´s the first one mate!

http://img3.exs.cx/img3/6946/MariaSharapova1024_5_1280.th.jpg (http://img3.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img3&image=MariaSharapova1024_5_1280.jpg)

SharapovaFan16
Aug 18th, 2004, 11:50 PM
so one minute duiz is having a vote for moderator, and the next he is dissing the moderator? am i right about this or just lost?

SharapovaFan16
Aug 18th, 2004, 11:50 PM
duiz, grow up a little too man ur posts are a little on the immature side

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 19th, 2004, 03:06 AM
Seems I don't have a good sense of humour... it was supposed to be funny... but you tookk it bad...

Alone2Gether
Aug 19th, 2004, 04:09 AM
you do this all the time Duiz...This is a legitimate thread about our Maria, lemonskin is requesting a fellow Maria fan to create wallpapers not for himself but for all of us (Private Message...NO). I would love to hear about someone who has created a wonderful wallpaper of our Maria...wouldn't you??

Lemonskin.
Aug 19th, 2004, 07:52 AM
:yeah: top work memorex!