PDA

View Full Version : Send a Good luck Message to Asa Svensson :-)

Alek
Mar 10th, 2002, 01:24 AM
Hello :wavey: As you know I am a big fan of Swedish player Asa Svensson better known as Asa Carlsson. :) Asa got married last December so s he changed her surname. She hasnt had good luck this year though :sad: Her best result has been her third round in the Australian Open and the Gold Coast Doubles Final.

She needs confidence so I thought that if you could plz give me 2 minutes of your time for posting a nice good luck message to Asa would be nice. I would appreciate it a lot. This messages will be delivered for her.

Hope you take this 2 mins. And thanks :) Please post it here :)

If you want to know more of Asa plz visit my website ;)

Sonf@
Mar 10th, 2002, 01:33 AM
Wish the best for you future in and out of the courts. I hope you get a great life with your husband and you both have lots of children. Congrats for your third round at the Oz Open and for your doubles final at Gold Coast and like I said, I wish you the best for the future.

Best wishes.

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 10th, 2002, 01:54 AM
Wish you the best future in your life with your husband. I hope you have a great results this year and reaching Top 50 where you belong ;)

From your fan in Sydney, Australia ;)

Becool
Mar 10th, 2002, 01:56 AM
Good luck Asa in future..

Well I don't know what to say, as I don't have so much inspiration right now so

:)
GOOO ASA!

Alek
Mar 10th, 2002, 01:59 AM
OMG you dont expect more from her in tennis right? :rolleyes:

brunof
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:48 AM
Asa,

Best of luck to you in both your tennis and your new married life. May your life be filled with happiness. Good luck on the courts! :)

God Bless

Brendon G.
brendonkg@excite.com

martinafan
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:52 AM
Dear Asa,

You are one of my favourite players, and I was over the moon to get your autograph in Sydney and watch u play 2 doubles matches with magui against both oremans/testud and farina/schett.

You are a great player, and I wish u all the best for the rest of the year and the rest of your career. I hope that u can get back into the top 40 this year, and into the top 20 of doubles - i hope u can find a permanent partner. Good Luck and I'm sure u will do well! :)

From a huge fan in Sydney,
Dean Leite

P.S - Please come back to Sydney again next year!!!

spencercarlos
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:01 AM
Dear Asa

I just wanna tell you that i am happy that you have a family now, and that you are doing what you like, i just hope that if you still have the desire go for it in your tennis, cause you have at least 2 more years of test i think to see if you will concentrate on it or if you will leave it. YOu have the talent, please do the best work for training and give your best in the court ;) Good Luck!!!! In your tennis and in your life!!!

Yuki Holland
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:22 AM
SMARTINA SMARTINA SMARTINA
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

gmt
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Many good wishes to you Åsa!
I hope that your new family will bring you happiness and give you wings to play many more great matches, paving the way well into a new generation of top Swedish players http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/sewink.gif.

Philip
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:47 PM
all the best Åsa! :D

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:51 PM
good luck Åsa :)

Come on Åsa, get yourself together, you know you should be higher in ranks :)

Just believe in yourself girl, one good win and everything will work like clockwork again :)

Best Wishes from Moi !!!!!!

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Asa, you are an awesome player! We belive in you! :)

Scotso
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:35 PM
Good luck Asa! You have a lot of fans all over the world and we're all behind you in all of your matches. Keep playing and fighting! :)

Scott -USA-

Lindsayfan
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Hi Asa,i'm Valeria from Italy.i met you in Palermo last year and i started to like you there.i hope i'll meet you again this year.i wish you all the best for your career and for your life!u'll always have in me a true and loyal fan! :bounce:

Randy H
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Dear Asa,

Best wishes in your upcoming events, you are a good players and I hope that you keep working hard and hopefully you can get back into the top 50 at least in the singles rankings :) Good luck!

Alek
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:46 PM
Thanks :) The messages were sent. Thanks for your colaboration :)