PDA

View Full Version : Mary's olympic draw - its not good!!

ali
Aug 12th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Well, Mary has had a nightmare draw for the olympics. Probably Petrova in the second round then Venus in the third! :mad: If she gets through that its Henin in the quarters. Hope she can win her first round match against Medina Garrigues.

sebbe
Aug 12th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Well, Mary has had a nightmare draw for the olympics. Probably Petrova in the second round then Venus in the third! :mad: If she gets through that its Henin in the quarters. Hope she can win her first round match against Medina Garrigues.

I don't think it's THAT bad. She should win the first round, and I think she has a great chance to win against Petrova, Venus is the real test and it will be very tough.

remyremy
Aug 12th, 2004, 01:58 PM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: What the hell is this draw again !!!! "Not that bad", are you joking???

Andy.
Aug 12th, 2004, 03:12 PM
i dont think its that bad. Petrova has been in bad form lately and venus is recovering from an injury so i think she can at least make the third round. Good luck Mary.

motta
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:10 PM
:mad: Though draw!!! The other quartes are weaker! mary will have to play realy well to have good results. Even first round will be tough. Medina Garrigues will not be easy to beat.
:angel: Mary will have to figth since first round but I have faith in her.:worship:

Good luck Mary!:wavey:

saby
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Mary can do it and everybody knows that, why always doubting about her performences.

Come on guys for once don't be afraid of her opponents but let's her opponents be afraid of Mary.

I think "the taste of the gold medal" will be better :devil:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Mary can do it and everybody knows that, why always doubting about her performences.

Come on guys for once don't be afraid of her opponents but let's her opponents be afraid of Mary.

I think "the taste of the gold medal" will be better :devil:

:eek:
I was thinking "Oh shit, what a bad draw !! Medina is a really hard player, Petrova hits hard and Mary dislikes this type of game ... After, Venus, probably the best with Lindsay for the moment" but, after having read your post, I think you're right !
She can do it, and we don't have to doubt !! So, Mary has a bad draw, that's for sure, but she WILL MAKE IT ! :fiery:
Medina, Petrova, V.Williams, Henin, Myskina, what a schedule :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Best of luck to Mary.

I know that she can get a medal !!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

ZAK
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:03 PM
This a good draw. She should beat Medina easily. Petrova has been playing like crap. Venus is injured. Who knows how Justine is playing. Don't be so negative people!!!

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Gosh...its a tough draw...:o

But lookin on the bright side of it...any quality opponents are always good for Mary's performance...it helps Mary to enable her to rise up to her maximum performance...and who knows...maybe Mary can break through NOW!!!!:bounce:

I think Petrova is a bit out of form so the 1st real test would be Venus....so I'm keepin my fingers crossed for this one...:angel:

Also I'd love to see Mary's outfits in this year's Olympics...gorgeous ones, maybe???;)

Anyway...good luck Mary....just GO FOR IT!!!!:bounce:

GO Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Nicoleke
Aug 12th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Go Mary Pierce !!!!!

saby
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:48 PM
I like when you are talking like that guys, I think sometimes all of us forgot about who Mary already beat in the past...

Yeah some unknown players, Graf, Seles, Sanchez, Sabatini, Martinez, Hingis, Williams sisters, Davenport, Mauresmo...

Let's start with some spanish "hors d'oeuvres" :bounce:

COME ON MARY

sebbe
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:02 AM
i dont think its that bad. Petrova has been in bad form lately and venus is recovering from an injury so i think she can at least make the third round. Good luck Mary.

Totally agree with you.

sebbe
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:05 AM
I think though that Venus will be to tough.

aimee20
Aug 13th, 2004, 03:43 AM
:bounce: she can do it

lizzymarie
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Mary can beat ANYBODY......

So Go for it MARY...
We are always here for you...
GOD BLESS our CHAMP

JMC
Aug 13th, 2004, 09:39 AM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: MARY PIERCE is a braveheart :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: She is my Jeanne D'Arc and she will capture a medal because she has got a very strong faith :angel:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Spruce
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:20 PM
she sure can do it :bolt:

Mary has faith and as we all do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Andy.
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Mary seems to lift her game under the team conditions of fed cup when she is playing for france so i think she is going to be a danger player at the olympics.

Mark Spruce
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Oh first pics of Mary at the Olympics at this very good Mary Pierce web site

www.mary-pierce.org (http://www.mary-pierce.org)

I apolagise for trying to promote my site jejejejej

take care

regards

Mark

saby
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Oh first pics of Mary at the Olympics at this very good Mary Pierce web site

Mark
I took a look at your pictures Mark, what is the problem with Mary's knee?
Tell me she was just hot and got some ice on her !!! :confused:

Mark Spruce
Aug 13th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Yes Mary was just hot and was cooling down her legs.

when I first saw the pic I was like :sad: :eek:

take care

Mark

saby
Aug 13th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Yes Mary was just hot and was cooling down her legs.

when I first saw the pic I was like :sad: :eek:

take care

Mark
It's okay I just saw Mary during the olympics ceremonie and nothing around her knee :bounce: :bounce:

she is fine

ali
Aug 13th, 2004, 10:59 PM
It's okay I just saw Mary during the olympics ceremonie and nothing around her knee :bounce: :bounce:

she is fine

Glad you saw her :)

I saw Amelie, Natalie and Sandrine but no Mary - she was probably lapping up the atmosphere!

Any idea when she will play?

saby
Aug 13th, 2004, 11:20 PM
it start on sunday 15 until the 22 of august.
15 and 16 for 1st round

Mark Spruce
Aug 14th, 2004, 04:57 AM
WOW you are so lucky Saby to have seen Mary. Well you won't belive this I won't see any live olympics in the Falklands.

COOL wishing Mary all of the best inthe singles and the doubles.

I am so glad that Mary is fine Saby, when I first saw that picture my heart sank.

regards

Mark

Gerri
Aug 14th, 2004, 12:21 PM
WOW you are so lucky Saby to have seen Mary. Well you won't belive this I won't see any live olympics in the Falklands.
None at all? Poor you. At least you can follow it on the internet.

Good luck Mary and with Amelie in the dubs :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Aug 14th, 2004, 03:11 PM
None at all? Poor you. At least you can follow it on the internet.

Good luck Mary and with Amelie in the dubs :bounce:
Yes it is true, in the Falklands we have only a few channels and the only sports one is ESPN.

Yes I will be following it on the net for sure

regards

Mark

Geisha
Aug 14th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Guys, we are being too hard on Mary. If she plays like how she did in Toronto (that's the real Mary), then she will do well here! Let's have a little bit of faith on precious Mary!

ashwu
Aug 14th, 2004, 05:49 PM
i watched the ceremony yesterday. saw momo, dechy and testud, but didn't see mary... anyone?