PDA

View Full Version : Nastya has a new racket?

Spunky83
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Just read excerpts of her postmatch interview (I am really jealous Ola, that you can attend those) and she mentioned she had a new racket which was custom made for her and she had to attach to it first. Any information about that special new racket?

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 09:37 AM
where you read that? I am not writing whole transcript. She was talking about her Head Instinct, so not really new raquet. But she said it's made special for her, to give her more power but it's still Head Instinct.

Spunky83
Aug 12th, 2004, 11:00 AM
http://www.ideaprokomopen.com.pl/en/fanklub/wywiad.php?id=112&rok=2004

That site is a little bit weird and there are just excerpts of her post match interview, but, yeah according to what she says she has a "new" racket and she hasnīt played with this racket for long, but maybe you are the one who got it right, I dunno.

The rackets does look the same, but maybe HEAD has just made some little adjustments...to avoid breaking when the racket gets smashed on the ground;)

cool_olga
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Actually better see the transript I made. They didn't put nastya's words there. I recorded and wrote everything word by word so you'll see what she really said. About raquet the question was about her strong shots it's not magic is it your raquet?

She said ' Definitely I have to say yes because I have a contract with Head (laughing) so of course it's my raquet. No, I really love my raquet seriously and they made them special for me so I have more power because I am not really strong so I have like different raquet.'

If you know Nastya you know which words are hers ;)