PDA

View Full Version : tammy said something about mary

aimee20
Aug 11th, 2004, 02:06 AM
a friend of mine just told me. recently at the talkshow in Thailand where tammy was the guest.

when the question "who's your favourite player on the tour?" asked.
she said she likes hingis's style, it's brilliant and she likes Mary pierce's personality she's so serene on the court.

just want to share with you guys :)

Mark Spruce
Aug 11th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Hey thanks so much for that. You know it shows how much Mary is appriciated by others. All the time I have been a fan of Mary, I had never heard a bad word about Mary from another player.

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

saby
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:27 PM
a friend of mine just told me. recently at the talkshow in Thailand where tammy was the guest.

when the question "who's your favourite player on the tour?" asked.
she said she likes hingis's style, it's brilliant and she likes Mary pierce's personality she's so serene on the court.

Excuse me but I have one question, who is Tammy (sorry but :confused: )
Thanks to tell me

:angel: :angel: :angel:

MissTennisFan
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Je pense que c'est Tamarine Tanasugarn...

MissTennisFan
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us :wavey: Mary is as appreciated by other players as she is by the public.

Go Mary! :bounce:

sebbe
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Excuse me but I have one question, who is Tammy (sorry but :confused: )
Thanks to tell me

Hey Saby...tammy is Tamarine Tanasugarn...thailand's number one

Andy.
Aug 12th, 2004, 12:52 AM
its great to know that she is so respected by her fellow players.

saby
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Hey Saby...tammy is Tamarine Tanasugarn...thailand's number one

VeraNuVirgosFan
Aug 20th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Mary is as appreciated by other players as she is by the public.
That's so true, see below:

"Every player has her own qualities, no one should be underestimated. When I started to play my idol was Mary Pierce." - Karolina Sprem
I asked for Mary's autograph at the Acura Classic and she was very friendly - she waited for me to find a page in the Tournament's official magazine for her to sign (there is no her picture in that magazine). I got her autograph after she finished practising with Momo.

ashwu
Aug 21st, 2004, 02:24 PM
mary is so special. at least for me...

Mark Spruce
Aug 21st, 2004, 04:12 PM
Hello Ash,

Mary is so special for me. I think that would be top for most liked Player by fans and other players I think for sure.

I hope that one day I can meet Mary I would be so happy.

take care

Mark

aimee20
Aug 23rd, 2004, 02:24 AM
i start playing tennis since 1993. i was a little kid then :)
I told my coach. "I wanna be like mary" :)
although at that time he said no and he said something like "why not graf?"
"you gotta hit one hand backhand" :lol:
he always said that mary is wicked. the way she moves and how she uses the eyes drop every single break. :lol:

Mark Spruce
Aug 23rd, 2004, 04:43 AM
COOL great standing up for our Mary !!!

regards

Mark

*roddicksinme*
Aug 25th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Mary :worship:
the nicest player of them all!

Tammy is up there with her too....

MissTennisFan
Aug 25th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I asked for Mary's autograph at the Acura Classic and she was very friendly - she waited for me to find a page in the Tournament's official magazine for her to sign (there is no her picture in that magazine). I got her autograph after she finished practising with Momo.
Wow, thanks for that! :wavey: I just love reading such posts... it's always fun to hear accounts of how nice Mary is! :)

*roddicksinme*
Aug 25th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Wow, thanks for that! :wavey: I just love reading such posts... it's always fun to hear accounts of how nice Mary is! :)
I have one for you too ;)
Mary was walking to the court getting ready to practice (1997 Bausch and Lomb Chmps.) and I asked her if she would take a picture with me. She said sure and put her arm around me :hearts: lol....my mom went to take the pic and my camera would not work :mad: ....i was so embarassed and felt bad i was holding her up. I said go ahead and practice and i would get her after. She stayed for a minute more and i figured out the problem so i got the pic with her....with her arm around me :bounce:

she is the best !

MissTennisFan
Aug 25th, 2004, 07:34 PM
I have one for you too ;)
Mary was walking to the court getting ready to practice (1997 Bausch and Lomb Chmps.) and I asked her if she would take a picture with me. She said sure and put her arm around me :hearts: lol....my mom went to take the pic and my camera would not work :mad: ....i was so embarassed and felt bad i was holding her up. I said go ahead and practice and i would get her after. She stayed for a minute more and i figured out the problem so i got the pic with her....with her arm around me :bounce:

she is the best !
Wow!!! I think that just pretty much confirms that Mary is indeed the nicest of them all! :)

Thanks Glcacic! :wavey:

*roddicksinme*
Aug 25th, 2004, 07:58 PM
No doubt about it MissTennisFan :worship:

Mark Spruce
Aug 26th, 2004, 05:07 AM
"glcacic"

she is the best

Mary just has so much PURE CLASS.:angel: :angel: :angel:

regards

Mark

Nicoleke
Sep 1st, 2004, 12:33 PM
i start playing tennis since 1993. i was a little kid then :)
I told my coach. "I wanna be like mary" :)
although at that time he said no and he said something like "why not graf?"
"you gotta hit one hand backhand" :lol:
he always said that mary is wicked. the way she moves and how she uses the eyes drop every single break. :lol:
Me too lol !!!!! I had her outfits too :hearts: I was quite funny when I went on the court with my sexy dress and I had no breasts in it :lol: !!!!!