PDA

View Full Version : Iveta Benesova Go For The Title in Sopot Cheering Thread

Mathijs
Aug 7th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Good luck Iveta :D

Pls forget your performance and loss in Stockholm pretty quickly, i hope you can play well here and can Go for the title here, that would be a superb boost for the Olympics and winning a medal i believe :yeah:.

All the best of luck for you Iveta, pls show here, that you are a great clay-player :clap2: :bigclap: (as you let us see in Acapulco, Estoril and Budapest :woohoo:) and the true meaning of your beauty! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: and that you'll be a threat for the title for all of your opponents :bigclap:

GOOOO Iveta!!!! :inlove: :kiss: :hug: :smooch: :drool: :angel: :worship: :bounce: :woohoo:

Wiggly
Aug 7th, 2004, 06:31 PM
She will have a quartesfinals match over MYSKINA :rolleyes:

Tough maych but Myskina maybe will be tired....

Good luck Iveta :bounce:

Mathijs
Aug 7th, 2004, 07:38 PM
hope she'll beat Nastya and as you say Nastya will be probably tired so there are changes :D

Tennisfan-Mtl
Aug 7th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Good luck Iveta :hearts:

Dymension
Aug 8th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Good luck Iveta :D :bounce:

Hantuchov
Aug 9th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Best of Luck Iveta! :hearts: :bounce:

Wiggly
Aug 10th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Iveta wins 6-2 6-2 over young Polish W-C :bounce:

Mathijs
Aug 10th, 2004, 04:46 PM
:yeah: i'm relieved and also really glad, i knew Iveta could beat her :bounce:

GO Iveta Good luck in the next round :bounce: :inlove:

Jeleno Benesovo
Aug 10th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Congratulations on your 1r victory, Iveta :kiss:
Now crush Silvija and avenge last year's defeat at Linz :mad:
You should at least advance till 3r and to give some fight to Anastasia, Iveta :cool:

Wiggly
Aug 11th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Iveta beats Talaja 1-6 6-4 6-2 :)

Good luck in your next match..........

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jeleno Benesovo
Aug 11th, 2004, 03:25 PM
WELL DONE IVETITA! :inlove: now you have to play your best tennis in order to beat Nastya, I know is very hard to beat her but it's your best chance to defeat a top 10, Iveta and that will be a milestone on your career.

BTW good luck on ur doubles match later!!! :bounce:

Mathijs
Aug 11th, 2004, 04:11 PM
:woohoo: i'm pretty happy, but WTF happened in the first Iveta??????

you can beat Nastya baby, just go and Crush her!!!!!! :bounce:

Good luck also in your dubz match...... :D :bounce:

Geoffry
Aug 11th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Iveta :bigclap: hope she can repeat her Acapulco-run, altho the field is rather stronger here, but who knows, Myskina might be concentrating on the Olympics already and after that there are only 3 seeds left, the 9th, 10th and 11th, and if Iveta can manage to play at her best this week, there might be 2nd title of the year coming :D

Wiggly
Aug 11th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Yeah, if she beats myskina, she wons the tournaments :)

Jeleno Benesovo
Aug 11th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Iveta :bigclap: hope she can repeat her Acapulco-run, altho the field is rather stronger here, but who knows, Myskina might be concentrating on the Olympics already and after that there are only 3 seeds left, the 9th, 10th and 11th, and if Iveta can manage to play at her best this week, there might be 2nd title of the year coming :D
actually excepting for Myskina IMO Acapulco's draw was stronger. Sadly for Iveta Myskina is in her road to the semis :rolleyes:
several seeded players pulled out in the last days besides some more were eliminated quickly like Safina, Smashnova or Medina Garrigues. If I am not wrong Iveta is the best ranked from those players who are still competing... excepting for Myskina :rolleyes: That's what I call "an awful draw" :devil:

Anyway being optimistic Iveta could down a top ten for the first time in her career :) nahhh I badly prefer Ondraskova as her next rival :o

Jeleno Benesovo
Aug 11th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Iveta Benesova/Lubomira Kurhajcova beats Catalina Castaño/Valentina Sassi 6-3 6-3 :yeah:

kudos to lubo and Iveta, now just keep on rolling :kiss:

Mathijs
Aug 11th, 2004, 06:23 PM
well done Iveta/Lubo, Iveta just go and win both titles :yeah: JB i agree, i also want to see Zuzana instead of Nastya, who i don't like anymore.....

C'mon Iveta just down Nastya tomorrow, i know you can do that!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Wiggly
Aug 11th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Iveta is going the wins the doubles title, it's for sure :)

Myskina will be more difficult but Marat Safin loses today , they said then they will leave foe athens together so.... ;)

C'mon IVETA :bounce: :bounce:

Mathijs
Aug 11th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Iveta is going the wins the doubles title, it's for sure :)

Myskina will be more difficult but Marat Safin loses today , they said then they will leave foe athens together so.... ;)

C'mon IVETA :bounce: :bounce:yeah that's what i also thought ;), i was about to say that :devil: :p

well let's hope for it Wiggly, we as fans want that Iveta gets this Title so badly, also Smashnova is already out, so it will be easier if Iveta wins ag. Nastya!!!! :yeah:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Iveta!!! :bounce:

yeah Iveta will win the Doubles and Singles title :yeah: :bounce:

Mathijs
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Good luck Iveta today, you can do it, i already wished you the Singles-title, the win against Nastya & the Doubles-title :yeah: (also a medal offcourse ;) ) during the meteor-swarm (the Perseïden, from the constellation of Perseus) hope this will help you to conquer the Doubles and Singles title!!!!! :yeah:

GOOO Iveta Just GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :bounce: :bounce:

Mathijs
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Ivet loses to Nastya with 3-6 and 4-6 but still has dubz left oh well good luck in the Dubz (pls win it!!!!) and the olympics offcourse Iveta :bounce:

Wiggly
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:09 PM
The Single title is over :sad: (Myskina def 6-3 6-4)

GO IVETA IN DOUBLES :bounce: :bounce:

I think Monday, Iveta will be around 48th in the world :bounce:

In doubles, if she wins the tournament: she will be around 60th :bounce:

Mathijs
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Wiggly, you sure???,

how have you find that out??

Wiggly
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Wiggly, you sure???,

how have you find that out??

I calculate it :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

I'm NOT sure....but that coul be cool :)

Jeleno Benesovo
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:32 PM
I know that Iveta won't read this, anyway I have to say it:

Iveta I am one of your fans and I am getting tired of so many shitty performances and about so many wasted chances. Besides why the fuck you have to play any tournament week after week??? better think twice your schedule and make it with sense. :rolleyes:
i.e Why the hell you let North America to play a Tier V tourney (stockholm) instead to be playing at Montréal, a Tier I event??? If at least you could win those tourneys... but not you lost in the 1st round against Perebinys!!!! :banghead: OK you did that stupid move, let's forget it now, the olympics are coming; so why on earth are you playing a Tier III tourney on clay the week before the olympics??? on clay!!! haven't you noticed that the olympics are on hardcourts??? :banghead: shouldn't you be practicing on hardcourts in a place nearby from Athens in order to get accustomed to the weather conditions and field??? noooooo you are playing (and losing) on clay!!!! :rolleyes:

that schedule makes no sense, If Iveta wants to improve her rank and to finish the slump first she has to have a smart and intelligent schedule from now on :smash:

This is getting annoying, Iveta. I like you a lot but... lately you don't help me. :sad:

Wiggly
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:55 AM
I agree with that! Iveta likes small tournys but she loses so many times in first round :(

She plays 5 weeks in a row (6 with Olympics) after a break and US Open...

She plays a CHALLENGER between French Open and Wimbledon :o

She is 52th in the world, she is suppose to participe in Tier 1 or 2 and sometimes Tier 3 or 4 when she is a good seed! Not oftent Tier 3 and 4 and sometimes Tier 1 or 2!

I hope she will take a break after US Open :)

She plays 31 tournys last 12 months :eek:

She has the talent to be a top 30 minimum not a top 50 who plays Tier 4 :o

Mathijs
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I know that Iveta won't read this, anyway I have to say it:

Iveta I am one of your fans and I am getting tired of so many shitty performances and about so many wasted chances. Besides why the fuck you have to play any tournament week after week??? better think twice your schedule and make it with sense. :rolleyes:
i.e Why the hell you let North America to play a Tier V tourney (stockholm) instead to be playing at Montréal, a Tier I event??? If at least you could win those tourneys... but not you lost in the 1st round against Perebinys!!!! :banghead: OK you did that stupid move, let's forget it now, the olympics are coming; so why on earth are you playing a Tier III tourney on clay the week before the olympics??? on clay!!! haven't you noticed that the olympics are on hardcourts??? :banghead: shouldn't you be practicing on hardcourts in a place nearby from Athens in order to get accustomed to the weather conditions and field??? noooooo you are playing (and losing) on clay!!!! :rolleyes:

that schedule makes no sense, If Iveta wants to improve her rank and to finish the slump first she has to have a smart and intelligent schedule from now on :smash:

This is getting annoying, Iveta. I like you a lot but... lately you don't help me. :sad:

JB :wavey:

m8 i completely agree, you just put my feelings into words, i was feeling the same feeling and i also one of Iveta fans that are getting sick and tired of all those shitty performances!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o i have nothing left to say cuz all you said i felt also!!! ;)