PDA

View Full Version : mary lost!!!!!

amnesiac
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:24 PM
:fiery:

marion
Aug 5th, 2004, 09:54 PM
sorry but i don't speack english but i will try i want just to say it was a good tournament for mary et c pas grave if she lost today now its the olympics games and i m sur that she can win une médaille avec momo allllllllllllllezzzzz

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 5th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Hey marion you're sure that she can win a medal with Amélie, and i'm sure too !

But this match against Capri ... Mary should have done better i think ! :sad:

GoSandrine
Aug 6th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Good effort Mary. :kiss: And solid win in the doubles! :yeah:

Mark Spruce
Aug 6th, 2004, 05:09 AM
Well done Mary. Unlucky. You are getting there. Never give up. I am always cherring on for you.

take care

Mark

Andy.
Aug 6th, 2004, 05:42 AM
she put up a good fight in the second set. your still a great champion mary. Good luck in the Olympics

Tompier
Aug 6th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Mary :sad: I was sure you were going to win this one.

amnesiac
Aug 6th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Mary :sad: I was sure you were going to win this one.
me too :sad:

ashwu
Aug 6th, 2004, 12:59 PM
mary...

Mark Spruce
Aug 6th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Mary will always fight.

Let's all keep cheering her on and give her GOOD VIBES.

Mark

"Sluggy"
Aug 6th, 2004, 03:32 PM
We love you Mary win or Lose!

saby
Aug 6th, 2004, 10:19 PM
:sad: why always jen

At least I heard journalists saying one more time that Mary is the strongest player of the world but :sad: :sad:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

JMC
Aug 7th, 2004, 01:04 AM
:p Don't give-up Mary, one day will come your turn :devil: .....

Just be patient, your effort and tenacity will pay one day ;) i am sure of that !

Just think, that still now for thousand of people you are the best :worship: :worship: :worship: , and very popular :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: .....One of the greatest legend of tennis due to your BIG talent anr charismatic personnality.

I am very proud of you and never deceived :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .....

JUST KEEP-ON GIRL ! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Aug 7th, 2004, 05:13 AM
:p Don't give-up Mary, one day will come your turn :devil: .....

Just be patient, your effort and tenacity will pay one day ;) i am sure of that !

Just think, that still now for thousand of people you are the best :worship: :worship: :worship: , and very popular :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: .....One of the greatest legend of tennis due to your BIG talent anr charismatic personnality.

I am very proud of you and never deceived :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .....

JUST KEEP-ON GIRL ! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
WOW just would I would have said. I loved your words :wavey:

regards

Mark

Piotrek
Aug 7th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Mary lost but I think she is in good form. Before she lost in 3 round to Capriati she had crushed Weingartner and Pratt. I`m sure she will be in good shape during the Olympic Games

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 9th, 2004, 09:59 AM
I hate it that I'm busy whenever Mary had her great oppurtunity...I was busy, I couldn't get online to support Mary when she had to face Capriati....:mad:

But I managed to read in the news...Capriati said that Mary played very well and looked as if she had nothin to lose in the second set...so I guess that at least made it up a bit....;)

Come on Mary....well done...good luck in ur next tourniey!!!

Go Mary!!!!!:bounce:

sweetpinks
Aug 9th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Well done Mary. Unlucky. You are getting there. Never give up. I am always cherring on for you.

take care

Mark
Hey Mark, I am sure it was you asking for the website for the olympics, if you did not get it as yet here it is: www.olympic.org (http://www.olympic.org)